I dont' know if anyone has had this problem with google services or any other 2 factor using accounts (maybe box, dropbox) - I am trying to sign into google drive in the playcloud app. Every time it asks for my 2nd factor verification code, it claims it is wrong, and asks me to check the time - which is identically in sync with the google authenticator (i'm running 3 in fact, laptop, tablet, and even on the q10 itself - all in sync to the second).

I have noticed the same thing when I try to use the playcloud app, and polar bear app. I also saw it on my box account which led me to remove the 2 factor to get into it, something I will not do for my google account.

Anyone got any suggestions about what might be wrong if they've seen this?
    08-24-13 12:39 PM
    I have seen it - exactly the same error message on wrong code/password - tried too many times to find a solution without joy, finally removed the verification option and all has been well since.
    offyoutoddle likes this.
    08-24-13 12:52 PM
    mm sadly I've come to expect this sort of nonsense from this phone - that's what i was afraid of. Well i'm not doing removing 2 factor from my google acount for a phone that can't accomodate it - I'll just have to live without - until they get around to fixing it I guess.
    08-24-13 01:01 PM
    seems a browswer clear fixed it. how odd.
    08-24-13 04:31 PM