I'm a BlackBerry user of old.
    Got fed up by the unreliability of the handsets.
    Moved to iPhone and everything just worked.

Came back to BlackBerry with the Z10. Didn't like it. Dreadful battery. Have the Q10. So much to love. Amazing keyboard,great operating system. Really happy even though many core apps were not available which did annoy ie banking, proper shift calendars for Fire Fighters etc.
    Then started to have keyboard issues, 2 Q10's later and have just discovered a very important app has now been dropped from BlackBerry World.
    I return to iPhone tomorrow. They just work. Get a new iPhone,everything syncs seemlesly from the iCloud. That Def doesn't happen with BlackBerry. Pictures and vids dissappear, contacts vanish etc.
    It's a sad day as I really like the Q10 and OS10.
    Lack of apps,unreliability,pain to set up new phone. And no I don't want to back up to a computer,have finally ended my relationship with BlackBerry. They were so close yet so far from getting it right. Don't flame me people I've tried to make it work for me and I'm sure BlackBerry will continue to improve but not quick enough for me. Yes it's a phone but too many apps are not supported for me. Good luck to all of you!

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 08:48 AM
    Hey it just wasn't for you, hope your next platform is everything you want it to be.
    11-20-13 08:52 AM
    Good luck, it ain't for everyone
    11-20-13 08:55 AM
    It's he fortunate to hear that you don't understand that everything has its issues, even ios and even though you're on the Crackberry forums, you still haven't found the how to sideload apps thread.

Don't know what you're talking about cause I get 16 hours on my Z10 with heavy use. My dad has had problems with the Q's keyboard as well.. enjoy ios

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 08:55 AM
    Considering you only made 9 posts, gave little details (OS version etc.) and now post this? I have a Z10, Z10 LE, Q10 and Z30 and they all work great. I have learned out the best way to use them and get the most out of them. The devices have been rock solid.

Of course it won't sync to the iCloud, but I have tried both Box and Dropbox and both do the same thing.

Good luck.
    nico2004 and David in Durham like this.
    11-20-13 09:00 AM
    Considering you only made 9 posts, gave little details (OS version etc.) and now post this? I have a Z10, Z10 LE, Q10 and Z30 and they all work great. I have learned out the best way to use them and get the most out of them. The devices have been rock solid.

Of course it won't sync to the iCloud, but I have tried both Box and Dropbox and both do the same thing.

Good luck.
    Once he noticed the mistake he is about to make he will be back .
    11-20-13 09:05 AM
    And the people say......
    11-20-13 09:14 AM

Came back to BlackBerry with the Z10. Didn't like it. Dreadful battery. Have the Q10. So much to love. Amazing keyboard,great operating system. Really happy even though many core apps were not available which did annoy ie banking, proper shift calendars for Fire Fighters etc.
    Then started to have keyboard issues, 2 Q10's later and have just discovered a very important app has now been dropped from BlackBerry World.
    I return to iPhone tomorrow. They just work. Get a new iPhone,everything syncs seemlesly from the iCloud. That Def doesn't happen with BlackBerry. Pictures and vids dissappear, contacts vanish etc.
    Lack of apps,unreliability,pain to set up new phone. And no I don't want to back up to a computer,have finally ended my relationship with BlackBerry. They were so close yet so far from getting it right. Don't flame me people I've tried to make it work for me and I'm sure BlackBerry will continue to improve but not quick enough for me. Yes it's a phone but too many apps are not supported for me. Good luck to all of you!

Posted via CB10
    i am almost is the same position as you i have a Q10 , and i really like it with my Z10 same problem battery drain too fast. Yet i have often small but pain trouble with my Q10 some time can't respond to a phone call, he have mess up several contact number and some small but annoying bugs , i am waiting the next update (yet i am in 10.2.0.424) and i hope they will fix it otherwise i will have to return to  even is really not a things i want but i need a serious phone for working.
    11-20-13 09:21 AM
    It's not you. It's us.
    kbz1960 and just_luc like this.
    11-20-13 09:22 AM
    It's not you. It's us.
    11-20-13 09:42 AM
    i am almost is the same position as you i have a Q10 , and i really like it with my Z10 same problem battery drain too fast. Yet i have often small but pain trouble with my Q10 some time can't respond to a phone call, he have mess up several contact number and some small but annoying bugs , i am waiting the next update (yet i am in 10.2.0.424) and i hope they will fix it otherwise i will have to return to  even is really not a things i want but i need a serious phone for working.
    I was able to increase my battery drain problem. LTE coverage around here is spotty, so the radio is trying too hard to search and connect. I went back to HPSA. When I did that, I was about to get about a 60% increase in battery life. So you may want to try that and see if it is poor LTE coverage in your area.
    11-20-13 09:45 AM
    Good luck. My Q10 arrives today and I've used everything other than Windows Phone and nothing else will cut it. I'm excited to start using the Q, glad you are exited to use an iPhone. As long as we're all in a happy place.
    richmagnus likes this.
    11-20-13 09:50 AM
    It's he fortunate to hear that you don't understand that everything has its issues, even ios and even though you're on the Crackberry forums, you still haven't found the how to sideload apps thread.

Don't know what you're talking about cause I get 16 hours on my Z10 with heavy use. My dad has had problems with the Q's keyboard as well.. enjoy ios

Posted via CB10
    & you're on cb bashin' on a guy for not sideloading,,, some people don't want to sideload apps they think should already be available natively, or they're not technically inclined, not to mention the issues that sometimes accompany sideloads...
    richmagnus and kbz1960 like this.
    11-20-13 09:53 AM
    I was able to increase my battery drain problem. LTE coverage around here is spotty, so the radio is trying too hard to search and connect. I went back to HPSA. When I did that, I was about to get about a 60% increase in battery life. So you may want to try that and see if it is poor LTE coverage in your area.
    thks for the tip's i already give away my Z10 and keep my Q10 hoping the next updates will stop the small annoying bug
    11-20-13 09:56 AM
    It's funny how no one ever says they are selling there bb10 phone. Wouldn't this be the best place to sell it.
    DBones1021 likes this.
    11-20-13 09:58 AM

Posted via CB10
    sure, iphone always work....right. my college in the office lost all his date when he updated his iphone to 7.0. but yeah, iphone is always perfect. keep telling yourself this.
    11-20-13 09:59 AM
    Guys I don't want to side load apps, box and Drop box I already use.
    Yes I've only made 9 posts so?

I think OS10 is great. Yes iPhone's have their own reliability issues too.

I love the Q10 but have realised I need more from my phone app wise. 4 replacement phones in 8 months is too many for me.

I will always keep an eye on BlackBerry and if more apps become available that I need then never say never.
    Yes the software will continue to improve and I will not bad mouth BlackBerry but it's not right for me at the moment. Thank you for the nice comments from most of you guys.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 10:05 AM
    @bitek. Get a life and grow up. So what if I go to iPhone. I never said they were perfect. Another d*ck head hiding behind a keyboard.
    Sorry if that offended any other forum members but it's as*holes like this that spoil it for all.

Posted via CB10
    SEAWARRIOR, cartoon2007 and kazn3r like this.
    11-20-13 10:08 AM