I've had it sense its launch date but the phone is so good that it feels like a very short ride. I will be leaving my Q10 for the passport but I must say even tho the passport and classic seem amazing I feel like I'm parting to early, I'm just getting comfortable with my Q10 well it feels like it anyway. But I hope BlackBerry doesn't start to release phones every year like apple because I feel you never get a chance to get comfortable before you have to start looking at the next device blackberry should move to at least a two rotation at least lol

Posted via CB10
    06-20-14 06:45 PM
    ... I will be leaving my Q10 for the passport but I must say even tho the passport and classic seem amazing I feel like I'm parting to early, I'm just getting comfortable with my Q10 well it feels like it anyway...l
    You still have a few months for weening yourself off the Q10 love.

... I hope BlackBerry doesn't start to release phones every year like apple because I feel you never get a chance to get comfortable before you have to start looking at the next device blackberry should move to at least a two rotation at least lol
    You don't have to get the next device every time. (Not that I blame you, I do it too!)

BBRY absolutely should be releasing devices annually. If not they will repeat history and not keep up with competition. Again.
    They have to break free of their own vicious cycle and join the spec race.
    Denny_Crane likes this.
    06-20-14 06:51 PM
    I've had it sense its launch date but the phone is so good that it feels like a very short ride. I will be leaving my Q10 for the passport but I must say even tho the passport and classic seem amazing I feel like I'm parting to early, I'm just getting comfortable with my Q10 well it feels like it anyway. But I hope BlackBerry doesn't start to release phones every year like apple because I feel you never get a chance to get comfortable before you have to start looking at the next device blackberry should move to at least a two rotation at least lol

Posted via CB10
    Will be parting with Z30 too for the passport.