I easily set up my godaddy email account when I first purchased my Q10. Now, two months later, I am not receiving my mail, and when I tried to re-verify my info I get an error message that says the pop.secureserver.net server is not responding.

I then deleted the account on my phone, did a battery pull, and then created a new account with the same email address. After about a five minuite processing, the function times out and I get the same error message: " the server pop.secureserver.net for your account ( ) is not respondin. Please try again later".

I have tried several additional times with the same result. Any suggestions?
    09-01-13 12:59 PM
    I easily set up my godaddy email account when I first purchased my Q10. Now, two months later, I am not receiving my mail, and when I tried to re-verify my info I get an error message that says the pop.secureserver.net server is not responding.

I then deleted the account on my phone, did a battery pull, and then created a new account with the same email address. After about a five minuite processing, the function times out and I get the same error message: " the server pop.secureserver.net for your account ( ) is not respondin. Please try again later".

I don't have a current suggestion to resolve your issue. However, did you have this problem on your BB OS 7 device or has it been limited exclusively to your use of the Q10? If this happened on another device that you previously had, I am wondering if it could be a server issue on your email provider's side and it will fix itself in a few days and it may have little to do with your phone.
    09-01-13 01:04 PM

Obvious question - are you entering the right port number? Also, do you have an option to use imap instead by upgrading?

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 01:37 PM
    I don't have a current suggestion to resolve your issue. However, did you have this problem on your BB OS 7 device or has it been limited exclusively to your use of the Q10? If this happened on another device that you previously had, I am wondering if it could be a server issue on your email provider's side and it will fix itself in a few days and it may have little to do with your phone.
    Never had a problem with bbos 6 (never used 7)
    09-01-13 02:28 PM
    Obvious question - are you entering the right port number? Also, do you have an option to use imap instead by upgrading?

Posted via CB10
    Yes. The port number is 995 and the SMTP is 465
    09-01-13 02:29 PM
    Problem Solved. It was an data issue with my phone company.
    09-01-13 06:29 PM