My girlfriend swore by her Droid Razr, but since I have a collection of BlackBerry devices and have been switching back and forth from my legacy devices (9550 And 9930) to the BB10 devices (Z10 And Q10),well, she wanted to try one.

Conclusion: She's been using the Q10 for three weeks now!

Also, my dad has been using the Bold 9930 for about the same time. But no worries, I still have the Storm 2 and Z10!

Sent via the Legendary Storm 2
    southlander and Breezygirl8 like this.
    10-09-13 08:45 PM
    Very nice. Thanks for sharing OP.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 08:47 PM
    Nice collection

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 01:45 AM
    My 10 year old son had to look something up online. He reached right past his S3 (literally) to get his mom's z10.

I asked him why he chose her phone and he told me it was faster for getting things done. Apparently a 10yo "gets it"
    beamolite, tempered and eldricho like this.
    10-10-13 07:40 AM
    My 4 year old son loves my Z10. He is almost 5 and plays on my tablet and phone all the time. He went with me to get my haircut the other day and I let him play with my phone. It was funny watching him try to figure out how to exit out of the game and turn other ones on. After I showed him how to swipe, he had a field day. He pretty much mastered it in a matter of minutes.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 10:21 AM
    My 4 year old son loves my Z10. He is almost 5 and plays on my tablet and phone all the time. He went with me to get my haircut the other day and I let him play with my phone. It was funny watching him try to figure out how to exit out of the game and turn other ones on. After I showed him how to swipe, he had a field day. He pretty much mastered it in a matter of minutes.

Posted via CB10
    My 7 year old cousin did the same thing! He loves the swiping on my phone and even admitted that he likes the games on my z10 better than on his mom's ipad. He always asks to play the games on my phone rather than the ones on my ipad mini as well.

My z10 is a Leafs fan
    10-10-13 11:46 AM