Hi,

Any idea as to whether or not there will be a "GetPocket" app for BB10?
    I absolutely love this app and use it all the time. I have downloaded the current BB10 alternative "ReadItNow" which is not bad but I don't find it as user friendly. I guess I am just used to GetPocket.
    05-09-13 04:11 PM
    Its called 'Pocket'. ReadItNow is a good alternative until Pocket officially comes to BB10, or you could just sideload the Android version.
    05-09-13 04:18 PM
    Thanks for the correction, I always get the app name confused with the website name. Well, I guess I will need to be patient then. I will also give a fair chance to ReadItnow

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 04:23 PM
    Oh, and I sideloaded the Android version in the BAR format, but everytime I click on a saved

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 04:24 PM
    Sorry typo!

Every time I click on a saved doc I get an error message saying page is not available, when I know that I can access it on my tablet or my PC.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 04:26 PM
    Hi,

Any idea as to whether or not there will be a "GetPocket" app for BB10?
    I absolutely love this app and use it all the time. I have downloaded the current BB10 alternative "ReadItNow" which is not bad but I don't find it as user friendly. I guess I am just used to GetPocket.
    Have you tried ReadItNow lately?
    The developer has done huge changes in the latest versions - and it's conforming more and more to BB10 UI. The app is also a share-target, so that you can push links to it directly from the browser on your phone... and the links are synced to the cloud - and you can access it from wherever you use your GetPocket account.
    05-09-13 11:17 PM
    Have you tried ReadItNow lately?
    The developer has done huge changes in the latest versions - and it's conforming more and more to BB10 UI. The app is also a share-target, so that you can push links to it directly from the browser on your phone... and the links are synced to the cloud - and you can access it from wherever you use your GetPocket account.
    +1
    05-10-13 12:34 AM
    Thank you I will check out the upgrade.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 02:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD