Gesture features, access to the phone and call accidentally to someone, swiping from left to right will eventually bring you to the call list. Gestures are not well designed.
    06-23-14 07:21 AM
    I think they are very well designed. You just need to get used to them and you'll never want to go back to buttons. At least that's how i feel
    06-23-14 07:30 AM
    Never had such an issue. Once you get used to the gestures, it is all smooth and sound. The learning curve is quite quick too. When I have an Android or iOS phone in my hands I always miss the swiping gestures and need some time to get used to their patterns. Of course it is all a matter of experience and preferences, however, I do consider BB10 more intuitive and efficient.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    06-23-14 07:43 AM
    Gesture features, access to the phone and call accidentally to someone, swiping from left to right will eventually bring you to the call list. Gestures are not well designed.
    I don't see how because I just did left to right and right to left and not once did I get a call list up. Maybe you have it to high in your hub? Mines all the way at the bottom and doesn't show in my m ain hub either because I don't need the calls in there.
    06-23-14 07:51 AM
    Even though this is my first touch screen phone, so far I'm finding the interface quite easy to handle. I have yet to discover any real annoyances regarding gestures. Then again, I am still a newbie.
    06-23-14 09:20 AM
    It took me only a few hours to get used to the gestures. I think it is user-friendly. Treat your phone like any other and stop comparing.

Filipino. 23. Q10 user.
    06-23-14 09:37 AM
    Gestures are well-designed and in fact, very easy to get used to. If you're that disappointed, I suggest to look for another platform.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-23-14 09:47 AM
    I love the gestures. I swipe every touch screen device I use, and get frustrated when I can't swipe to do what I want.

I was using someone's iPhone the other day to complete a task and I'm surprised the home button still works. Guess they did a good job with the one button on their device. Just seems cumbersome compared to the easy swiping of BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-14 12:19 AM
    I love how the gestures work! Very well implemented.
    06-24-14 11:16 AM
    We've been happily using these awesome gestures for a year and a half. OP makes first post to say that because he personally doesn't find them intuitive they are therefore poorly designed. Brilliant.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.296
    06-24-14 11:20 AM
    You have to be willing to get used to the gestures because it does take a graces period but if you are gonna drag your feet then you will never adjust to it

Posted via CB10
    06-24-14 11:29 AM