I have not seen this posted yet. I hope its not a re-post.
    BlackBerry Q10 Specs - Specifications for BlackBerry Q10 Smartphone - Canada

*edit* I added a second link to all the other q10 info there is a nice 3d view of the phone and some beautiful shots.
    http://ca.blackberry.com/smartphones...=ca:bb:devices
    Last edited by mdjmdj; 04-09-13 at 10:50 AM.
    04-09-13 10:34 AM
    Nice find

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 10:39 AM
    Claiming 3.5 more hrs of talk time over specs for Z10. So may not be the power house people were hoping for. Some people were expecting double battery life over Z10

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    04-09-13 10:40 AM
    Claiming 3.5 more hrs of talk time over specs for Z10. So may not be the power house people were hoping for. Some people were expecting double battery life over Z10

Talk time might be screen off. So that might account for the small increase. We are talking about just battery capacity. Mixed use (browsing video etc.) might show greater improvements.
    04-09-13 10:44 AM
    what does this mean :

""
    Alerts & notifications : On-screen or LED indicator (Notification options are user configurable) ""

????
    04-09-13 11:00 AM

Which would be rather stupid. The Q10 battery has just a ~17% higher capacity compared to Z10s battery. In addition to that, during calls, the screen is off, since both devices run on the same hardware, the Q10 has no benefits over the Z10 during a traditional phonecall.

Edit:
    I wouldn't call that bad actually. Compared to the Z, the Q offers ~35% longer talk time, not bad for just a ~17% increase of capacity. The standby stats however reflect almost exactly that ~17%increase. Completely off is the stat for music playback: Just a tiny 1.6% increase over the Z. I'd take all these numbers with a heavy grain of salt.
    04-09-13 11:03 AM
    what does this mean :

""
    Alerts & notifications : On-screen or LED indicator (Notification options are user configurable) ""

????
    Well you do have the classic notification LED, as well as those on-screen notifications on the lockscreen. That "or" in the sentence might be a bit misleading.
    BerryWizard likes this.
    04-09-13 11:24 AM
    "(Notification options are user configurable)"

Is this the same as on the Z10 currently?
    04-09-13 11:52 AM
    I think we will need to see what happens when the device is in peoples hands. But looking at the two numbers they give it seems reasonable to say between 17 and 35 percent is what people should expect.
    04-09-13 12:27 PM
    Looking at the pics, it looks like the white version has a different back, is it rubberized?
    mdjmdj likes this.
    04-09-13 12:39 PM
    Is the up to 32gb sdhc card a typo?
    04-09-13 12:43 PM
    Looking at the pics, it looks like the white version has a different back, is it rubberized?
    Just by the looks of it, it appears to be the same material they use on the white Z10. That material is rather more a texturized plastic than the soft-touch rubber-like back the black Z10 features. Maybe it was too difficult to get a decent looking, white version of the woven-glass stuff?

Is the up to 32gb sdhc card a typo?
    They also list 32GB for the Z10, don't know whether both devices support 64gig cards or not.
    mdjmdj likes this.
    04-09-13 12:43 PM
    I remember in one of the videos they said that it would be like the z10 and not the glass weave of the black q10.
    04-09-13 12:44 PM
    aaah black Q10 is so nice. I can't wait to get my dirty little hands all over it.
    Shoryuken likes this.
    04-09-13 09:09 PM
    thank you posting this link... Q10 is crazy!
    04-09-13 10:44 PM
    I have not seen this posted yet. I hope its not a re-post.
    BlackBerry Q10 Specs - Specifications for BlackBerry Q10 Smartphone - Canada

*edit* I added a second link to all the other q10 info there is a nice 3d view of the phone and some beautiful shots.
    BlackBerry Q10 Smartphone Release - QWERTY Keyboard Features - Canada
    Look at that talk time! 5 hours PAST the iphone 5!
    ...I SO HOPE this 30 day email problem gets solved before this phone launches.
    ...Because if it does I'm getting it!
    04-09-13 11:13 PM
    this is going to annoy me kinda, but the size of the time on the homescreen cant be changed correct?
    04-09-13 11:58 PM
    this is going to annoy me kinda, but the size of the time on the homescreen cant be changed correct?
    Well I wouldn't have noticed before, but now it might bother me. Which is great.
    04-10-13 12:09 AM
    Got my hands on one today. I'm more impressed than I expected to be. The new Os is way more polished and smooth than what I have on the z10. Apps selection is no where near the z10 list, hope that changes. Haven't gotten to play around much with it, but first impressions are way better than expected. Oh screen looks really good too.

Posted via Z10 on CB10
    04-10-13 12:40 AM
    Got my hands on one today. I'm more impressed than I expected to be. The new Os is way more polished and smooth than what I have on the z10. Apps selection is no where near the z10 list, hope that changes. Haven't gotten to play around much with it, but first impressions are way better than expected. Oh screen looks really good too.

Posted via Z10 on CB10
    Developers have to manually add the Q10 as a supported device before their applications will appear in BlackBerry world. They could only do that with the release of the 10.1 SDK which was a few weeks ago. I'm not sure what the turnaround on submittal and approval are, but I imagine they'd only start trickling in now.
    04-10-13 12:58 AM
    Check out that battery life! That is nice. I have the Z10 and I'm actually getting used to the glass typing but my heart is with the Q10 and as soon as it comes out I'm getting it for my other line. It looks like it was worth waiting for.
    ;-)
    mdjmdj likes this.
    04-10-13 01:04 PM
    Look at that talk time! 5 hours PAST the iphone 5!
    ...I SO HOPE this 30 day email problem gets solved before this phone launches.
    ...Because if it does I'm getting it!
    There is a thread about Q10 updates here on CB, with Q10 screenshots, and one of them clearly shows a 'Forever' option following the '30 days' option.
    mdjmdj likes this.
    04-10-13 03:33 PM