Is there a way to forward SMS to email on the Q10 that just forwards the whole text message in the body of an email the same way as the previous OS did?

I get a lot of info sent to me and other members of my team by sms message which in the past I used my bold 9900 to forward to our head office email account.

This gives the company some clearly set out emails with all the info visible in the body of the email as well as the phone number of whichever team member visible at the top of the forwarding in case there are any follow up questions.

However on the Q10 the only ways I can see to forward an SMS are either sharing via email as a blank email with the SMS in a .txt attachment which is very fiddly for whoever receives the email, or copy-pasting the whole content of the text and then going via a couple other windows to open up email and sending it via a new email, which is slightly time consuming if you're doing it with 20 sms a day and also loses the bit of information showing the phone number of the original sender.
    06-06-13 05:33 AM
    I haven't noticed an option to perform this feat. But, another option, would taking a screen shot and emailing it help? Albeit long winded.

Alternatively, check BlackBerry World for a 'forwarding app', maybe?

PS: Any reason why they communicate via text in the first place? Why not BBM, or even WhatsApp (since you have their mobile number already, and vise-versa) that would make it much better. Plus once BBM goes cross platform, boom, problem solved
    06-06-13 07:41 AM
    I have this same problem. I deal with external dealers of my employer's products and they communicate with me via SMS frequently and I need to be able to forward them as email to my coworkers. My BB Torch did this really well.

I forgot to add I have a Z10 with the same problem.
    06-29-13 09:05 AM
    I encountered the same issue -- frustrating because I have clients on the road that text info to me
    when they can't access email. To keep a record, I forwarded texts to my email.

A solution that I just came up with was to cut and paste the text into an email to myself, using the
    instructions for cutting and pasting found here:

Cut, copy, and paste text - How To - BlackBerry Q10 Smartphone - 10.1
    07-01-13 10:26 PM