Sad to look at your BlackBerry degrading, funny when you look at ads you hear BlackBerry screen, merc precision toughness, glass way more resistant for cracking than plastic, one day getting out the car, BlackBerry slip out the pocket, landing on the ground, result nice massive cracked glass, 30 cm is all it takes, I went to voda with an advert on my BlackBerry refering to misleading info given in advert, to hear than ads are to make things looks the way ppl want them, tough, and not cheap experience.
    07-07-13 10:59 AM
    Just got my first scratch also, so weird its prob because of my ear diamond that touches the phone when i have a phone call. Didnt have it with my bold 9900 tho. But dont let me talk about the iphone 5. That thing scratches as fast.
    07-15-13 05:42 PM
    I thought I had one too..at the top left hand side next to the speaker ...then found out it was a sensor under the glass! It is not really visabe in the black version ...but you can see it clearly on the white.. First Screen Scratch :(-blackberry-q10.jpg First Screen Scratch :(-blackberry-q10-white__56456_zoom.jpg
    07-15-13 06:10 PM
    For the reasons you quoted I've tried many types and brands and overall I like ishieldz! You also can't beat the 100% lifetime guarantee and replacement!

Posted via CB10
    Does the ishieldz screen film come exactly as the size of the Q10 screen, where you don't see it bulging on the edges ?
    07-16-13 12:15 AM
29 12