the straight lined keyboard looks cheap and half assed... why get rid of the ergonomic curves that the blackberry keyboards are known for? then again RIM got rid of the battery life they were known for... annd the theme support they were known for... so i wouldn't be surprised..

as for the angular keyboard..

http://n4bb.com/wp-content/uploads/2...l-keyboard.jpg

i really hope this comes true (especially since they have the patent)... THIS would be ground breaking/revolutionary and not another rehash of an older model or a wannabe of another device

Please no. That is absolutely gopping. The one shown in the BB10 video is fine. Don't forget - this is merely the FIRST one. There will be others.
    Ben1232 and Plazmic Flame like this.
    11-05-12 09:04 AM
    I agree with Alex Hong completely. There needs to be similar design between the N series and the L series. I REALLY REALLY hope that RIM is looking at these designs because the new N series is just looks too different than the L series
    11-11-12 03:16 AM
    I agree with Alex Hong completely. There needs to be similar design between the N series and the L series. I REALLY REALLY hope that RIM is looking at these designs because the new N series is just looks too different than the L series
    The 9860 doesn't look all that similar - shape wise to the 9900's.

We're getting closer to launch and closer to the official pics of both BlackBerry's released from RIM...clock watching !
    11-11-12 04:48 AM
    I would love to have this nseries with physical keyboard..perfect companion for the P9981, i just hope third party applications especially instagram would be available on this device and not just on the L series. *cross fingers*

Sent from my BlackBerry 9981
    11-12-12 10:37 PM
    Are those the official photos of the up coming N-Series?
    11-14-12 10:16 AM
    Are those the official photos of the up coming N-Series?
    http://cdn.crackberry.com/sites/crac...y_N_series.jpg <-- Is as official as you will get for now.
    11-14-12 04:37 PM
    All I know is "I Want One"!!!!!! I bought an HTC OneX and really miss my BB. I just hope the unsubsidized price is reasonable so I can get the BB and give the OneX to the wife.
    11-15-12 07:54 AM
    Please no. That is absolutely gopping. The one shown in the BB10 video is fine. Don't forget - this is merely the FIRST one. There will be others.
    No, RIM needs to get this right from day 1. RIM hadn't got the luxury of assuming there is time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    11-16-12 03:56 AM
    Take the Blackberry logo off the top and add more screen space instead at the top and put the logo at the bottom. Why waste screen space at the top for a logo that can be at the bottom?
    Bigger screen = better.
    11-16-12 12:03 PM
    The current N series looks pretty bad. I will get it anyway - but really wished it looked like the TK Justice. Can't wait for a slider to arrive. In fact, I have said it before, if they could just improve the 9810, I would stay with that - new CPU, GPU, mem, etc. Or, perhaps they need a slim BB10 OS that would work on the 9810....
    11-17-12 04:28 PM
    http://cdn.crackberry.com/sites/crac...y_N_series.jpg
    http://cdn.crackberry.com/sites/crac...N_series_3.jpg
    http://cdn.crackberry.com/sites/crac...N_series_4.jpg
    http://cdn.crackberry.com/sites/crac...N_series_5.jpg

What do you guys think of the keyboard? It's a cross between a 9900's KB & a Porsche P’9981 KB
    (looks like a 9900 KB but has the strait lines of the P’9981)
    If that's what it looks like, then I'm getting one!
    11-19-12 09:07 PM
    I wonder if the straight lines between the keyboard are touch sensitive and provide the same autofill swipe up feature as the London. I know its far fetched but that would be freakishly awsome
    11-25-12 01:45 AM
    The current N series looks pretty bad. I will get it anyway - but really wished it looked like the TK Justice. Can't wait for a slider to arrive. In fact, I have said it before, if they could just improve the 9810, I would stay with that - new CPU, GPU, mem, etc. Or, perhaps they need a slim BB10 OS that would work on the 9810....
    Agreed. If RIM's new N Series looks like the TK Justice, its game over. That thing looks awesome.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-25-12 02:12 AM
    I wonder if the straight lines between the keyboard are touch sensitive and provide the same autofill swipe up feature as the London. I know its far fetched but that would be freakishly awsome
    that wwas my first wish, too, but the only gestures you could use would be the "delete-gesture". word suggestions couldnt be shown at the Buttons, so I dont think that it would make sense to make them touch sensitive
    11-25-12 02:54 AM
    Agreed. If RIM's new N Series looks like the TK Justice, its game over. That thing looks awesome.

What's a TK Justice?
    *googles*

Ahhh!!! This!!!!! Yeah, I hope this would be it!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    phatmaan likes this.
    11-25-12 07:52 AM
    The straight line seems a little strange but hopefully it will work out fine..
    11-25-12 07:38 PM
    Well, in light of the recent parts leak, it looks like the rendering here might not be that far off from the real thing, after all...
    11-25-12 11:50 PM
    http://cdn.crackberry.com/sites/crac...y_N_series.jpg <-- Is as official as you will get for now.
    I am thinking this is not the N. It simply does not look good enough. There's no way that design could get green lit with all RIM has riding on this. Alex Hongs post has an awesome mock up of an N with straight keys but on a phone that actually has the theming of the L.

RIM has to have something up their sleeve here.
    11-26-12 12:07 AM
    How many ways can they really design a new Qwerty/Touchscreen hybrid phone? It still has to remain " BlackBerry" at it's core. Besides, the L-Series is for you fans who want the newest technology and smartphone specs for use. The N-Series is for those of us who don't necessarily need cutting edge designs, but a classic BlackBerry look and feel and use of keyboard. Besides, the Bold 9000 is still their best designed phone ever, which is why the 9900 had the same design and why the N-series will have a similar design as well. Besides, it's what's under the design that counts. Powerful specs and a new OS.
    11-26-12 04:40 AM
    It's one thing to make a "render" of a phone you want, quite another to actually make it and mass produce it. What's the point of making these renders when you are not involved in manufacturing? You still need to look at materials and internals.
    11-26-12 04:42 AM
    My God I want this think so bad...I am on bold 9900 and I am in love with it,but this is really amazing.
    What would be the price for N-series?Predictions?

11-26-12 05:02 AM
    I was on the fence about an all tough screen, but if the v-keyboard works as well as they say I may just take the plunge. Mostly because that screen seems so small and I think the OS is designed around an all touch device.
    11-28-12 12:08 PM
    BB1o N wnderful smart phone , i used it 2 months back, nice experience.
    12-18-12 07:45 AM
    What's a TK Justice?
    *googles*

Ahhh!!! This!!!!! Yeah, I hope this would be it!
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/25/rydeva5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    Not *that* different actually lol
    12-18-12 08:46 AM
    I'd love if the BlackBerry N series was identical to the TK Justice concept.
    The concept is beautiful, the icons well sized, the phone looks slik and sexy.
    -Crosses fingers-
    January 31st....
    12-18-12 09:10 AM
80 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD