Is there an app like find my iphone or prey (android) for blackberry in case you lose your phone?

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 08:56 AM
    BlackBerry Protect. It's been around for quite awhile, but it's built into BBOS 7 phones and available for OS 5 and 6 as well. It's also baked into BlackBerry 10 devices, though with a smaller feature set (the legacy version will backup your phone on a set schedule).

BlackBerry Protect Login - Download BlackBerry Protect and Sign In - US
    09-04-13 09:02 AM
    Is there an app like find my iphone or prey (android) for blackberry in case you lose your phone?

Posted via CB10
    You can use BlackBerry Protect, it's in Set Up. You have to enable Location services.

Are you asking if there is a tone to sound if you lose it in your house? It's got that feature too.
    09-04-13 09:03 AM
    I use BlackBerry Protect, you need to enable this on the device and then you can access the website www.blackberry.com/protect/login using your bbid credentials. From here you can locate the phone, make it ring and lock the device.
    Hope this helps

Posted from my Z10 with CB10
    09-04-13 09:03 AM
    This is awesome! Glad I found out. However I feel this should be an app. I only used setup when I first got my phone and haven't touched it yet. If it wasn't for this thread I would have never known.

Posted via CB10
    BB-Marcus likes this.
    09-04-13 09:21 AM
    Has anyone mentioned BlackBerry Protect? LoL

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4
    09-04-13 09:31 AM
    Has anyone mentioned BlackBerry Protect? LoL

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4
    Yes, love....three of us.....
    Lendo, BB-Marcus and rthonpm like this.
    09-04-13 09:34 AM
    This is awesome! Glad I found out. However I feel this should be an app. I only used setup when I first got my phone and haven't touched it yet. If it wasn't for this thread I would have never known.

Posted via CB10
    It's baked into the operating system, however I do agree that it should have an icon available for it other than the Settings link for it. There is a video in the Help guide of the device, but how frequently do people go there?
    09-05-13 07:01 AM