Ahhhhhh feels so good to be back on a querty keyboard.. Just picked up my black Q 10 from my verizon premium retailer in NJ.. at first I was furious, because they came in yesterday but they messed my shipment up and ordered a white one as opposed to my black order. Thankfully my black one arrived today and I am typing this post on it right now. Glass weave back is phenomenal in the hand. Form factor is perfect. Loss of screen real estate does not bother me at all, especially since in return we get a beautiful keyboard. First impressions are outstanding, and I'm positive just after an hour use with the device, that every succeeding impression will be even better than the prior!!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 01:57 PM
    So why start a new thread when there is a sticky for these posts ???

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...thread-798818/
    06-07-13 02:01 PM
    Yes this device is beautiful in every way, does feel great in the hand. I definitely miss this keyboard from my previous device... very happy with this purchase and to be back at home with this blackberry...

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 02:07 PM
    How is the screen compared to your previous phone? I am gonna check out the demo today after work.
    06-07-13 02:39 PM
    I was told by both stores near me that the demos won't be in the store until Monday when it officially goes on sale in the stores.
    mookieson likes this.
    06-07-13 02:41 PM
    Ahhhhhh feels so good to be back on a querty keyboard.. Just picked up my black Q 10 from my verizon premium retailer in NJ.. at first I was furious, because they came in yesterday but they messed my shipment up and ordered a white one as opposed to my black order. Thankfully my black one arrived today and I am typing this post on it right now. Glass weave back is phenomenal in the hand. Form factor is perfect. Loss of screen real estate does not bother me at all, especially since in return we get a beautiful keyboard. First impressions are outstanding, and I'm positive just after an hour use with the device, that every succeeding impression will be even better than the prior!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Verizon in what area? If I may ask!
    06-07-13 02:55 PM
    Corporate verizon stores will not be selling them until the 10th.. which is BS if you ask me.. that's why I went through a premium retailer they get their phones asap. The screen is awesome, some were saying it's not as vibrant as the Z or doesn't look as good, that's completely false. I have the brightness at about 70% and it's crystal clear and very clear. Why did I start a new thread? Bc I fu***** wanted to? You don't like it? You don't read it. Take a hike chump

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 02:56 PM
    Verizon in freehold NJ.. the retailers are called wireless zone.. also another premium retailer that got them in stores today is called go wireless.. take a look into both options they have locations all over NJ from AC to north bergen

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 02:57 PM
    I hope you drop your Q10 because my ATT Q10 won't ship for 11 days .
    06-07-13 02:58 PM
    Verizon in freehold NJ.. the retailers are called wireless zone.. also another premium retailer that got them in stores today is called go wireless.. take a look into both options they have locations all over NJ from AC to north bergen

Posted via CB10
    You are lucky. I called the company that also does Verizon sales and they don't even think they will have the Q10 in the stores on Monday. No place for me to play with it this weekend!
    06-07-13 03:06 PM
    I just checked out the Q at T-Mobile. I've had the Z for three months now and I just can't see myself going to the Q. Yes it is a nice phone but there's no way I can loose that much screen size. Maybe it was the lighting in the store I was in but the Z screen seems to be much more vibrant to me. Unless your doing a TON of emailing and testing the Q just seems like your taking a step back.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 03:11 PM
    It may have been the lighting, because on my phone the screen is very rich. I guess it all comes down to personal preference but for me the Q is just a perfect device.. I feel it does everything the Z does but much faster and more productive. Keyboard shortcuts are amazing. And one thing I noticed on the Z.. very minor, but it agiated me.. when your in the hub and you keep swiping left from hub to messages to email.. etc.. the keyboard would always pop up.. you would have to like wait for it to pop up and than scroll to the left.. it was getting on my nerves.. obviously with the Q 10 that worry is eliminated Bc of the physical keyboard. I do a lot of emailing and texting, and a keyboard is just what I need.. I can't be pecking at glass trying to swipe up and see if it knows the word I'm looking for.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 03:24 PM
    Sorry to all that have to wait until Monday, or even later Bc I know how frustrating it can be to not have the device when others do. I was going crazy yesterday when they messed my order up. Just for a little peace of mind, your in for a treat when you get it, any die hard blackberry enthusiasts like myself will love this phone

Posted via CB10
    matthewriedle likes this.
    06-07-13 03:25 PM
    It may have been the lighting, because on my phone the screen is very rich. I guess it all comes down to personal preference but for me the Q is just a perfect device.. I feel it does everything the Z does but much faster and more productive. Keyboard shortcuts are amazing. And one thing I noticed on the Z.. very minor, but it agiated me.. when your in the hub and you keep swiping left from hub to messages to email.. etc.. the keyboard would always pop up.. you would have to like wait for it to pop up and than scroll to the left.. it was getting on my nerves.. obviously with the Q 10 that worry is eliminated Bc of the physical keyboard. I do a lot of emailing and texting, and a keyboard is just what I need.. I can't be pecking at glass trying to swipe up and see if it knows the word I'm looking for.

Posted via CB10
    Whats the address to that place? I'm omw to Jersey!
    vzw8830 likes this.
    06-07-13 03:28 PM
    The place where I got mine? 329 w main st freehold NJ 07728

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 03:35 PM
    There phone number is 732-462-8888

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 03:36 PM
    There phone number is 732-462-8888

Posted via CB10
    thanks man
    06-07-13 03:37 PM
    Anytime.. call them asap because I think they only had 3 black ones left.. and a few white.. worst case scenario Google other wireless zones.. Bc there's also one in east brunswick that got them in

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 03:44 PM
    I called a both GoWireless stores in Utah and they don't have them in yet. There is no Wireless Zone. I am so impatient.
    06-07-13 06:58 PM
    any luck bud?
    thanks man
    06-07-13 07:34 PM
    So why start a new thread when there is a sticky for these posts ???

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...thread-798818/
    why does it matter. It's an open forum. Sorry but some people who feel they have to shoot down every post or get mad when someone doesn't follow the "unwritten" rules....ok I'm done venting on that

Congrats! Phone is awesome!

Posted via Q10!
    06-07-13 08:05 PM
    I got mine delivered today. I ordered yesterday and overnighted it.
    My thumbs instantly started seeking out the freaking track pad. Which ain't there.
    I'm just sitting down with it, so it's very different at the moment. The keyboard is everything and more than I imagined.
    I'm used to alarms and notification settings being on the main screen and I can't even FIND the main screen yet or even where the notifications are, but I will!
    I haven't found Bluetooth setting yet so I can turn my new Bluetooth thingy headphones on.
    The keyboard is just great and the notification sounds are good and loud...no more missed texts or calls. My daughter is in the Coast Guard and I can't tell you how many calls/texts I have missed from her on my Note 2, which isn't loud.
    I'm typing this from my IPad Mini because I haven't gotten to the Internet yet on it! Slow process.
    06-07-13 08:26 PM
    It takes a little time to get used too.. just watch some videos on crackberry or on youtube for the basic info.. lack of track pad has not been an issue for me.. probably because I've watched so many video prior to getting the device I've felt like I had it for a month already lol
    06-07-13 08:51 PM
    why does it matter. It's an open forum. Sorry but some people who feel they have to shoot down every post or get mad when someone doesn't follow the "unwritten" rules....ok I'm done venting on that

Congrats! Phone is awesome!

Posted via Q10!
    Thank you and thank you!!

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 08:52 PM
    Congrats, man! It's a nice phone!

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 08:55 PM
67 123