Has anyone else experienced this? File Manager app on Q10 has problems copying/deleting files. For example, I tried deleting files and folders, but they can't be deleted. The icons remain there, although tapping them tells me the File/Folder does not exist, but checking properties indicates the file size is still the same. Another issue is when copying files from device memory to memory card, the files on the memory card display mostly blank file icons, with only a few displaying the proper thumbnails. But clicking on all these icons opens the files. When I go over to the Picture Gallery app, only those with thumbnails on the File manager app will show up in the Picture Gallery app. Another example is uploading photos to the Box app. The progress bar shows that uploading has been completed, but again, mostly blank icons appear and only a few of the files have proper thumbnails.

I'm using 10.2.2141, the latest from my carrier.
    04-28-14 01:34 PM
    Have you tried 'reboot' ?
    Last edited by rayporsche; 04-28-14 at 03:19 PM.
    04-28-14 01:39 PM
    Yes. And this has happened on a number of occasions. I did the security wipe after the Box incident. The rest that I am describing about being unable to delete files and copy to memory card just happened now. I occasionally reboot my phone as I sometimes charge the battery externally.
    04-28-14 01:44 PM
    I don't use the File Manage... so no I haven't had any issues.

Native I sometimes use Files & Folders....but ES File Explorer (Android) works best for me.
    04-28-14 01:49 PM
    Strange issues, I have never experienced any of those specifically but usually a good old reboot seems to cure most of them, that's why I suggested it. Now, I don't use 'Box' nor the 10.2.2141, perhaps somebody with that same OS would like to pitch in. The first thing I do the very first day with every new device is to update the firmware to anything but the carrier's if possible, currently running 10.2.1.2947 and it's pretty much flawless so far. Good luck !
    04-28-14 03:31 PM
    Download Ghost Commander , it's free in BlackBerry World.

Posted by a proud NRA supporter
    rayporsche likes this.
    04-28-14 07:21 PM
    Thanks for the answers. I never would have found out about this if I didn't use the File Manager for deleting/copying files.
    04-28-14 09:23 PM