Greetings All,

Longtime BB user, my Bold just died so I picked up a Q10 today. Got through most of the set up and am getting used to the updated interface, but I had a few questions, that search wasn't able to address to easily.

1) Synching Google Calender. My gmail account was added without any issue, but for some reason, the calender is requesting a different registration. Entering in my google credentials does not seem to solve the problem. Is there any issue with google calender and Q10?

2) Like many, a decent portion of me email is spam, or newsletters and such that I normally delete. Is there a way of deleting without opening the email? I haven't found it yet.

3) Is there a way of organizing the app icons? On the old BBs, one could simply move the icons around to customize the experience. Any advice here is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    07-08-13 10:39 PM
    With deleting emails long press one email and a sub menu should pop up threshold be an icon with a checkmark pressthat then select others you want to delete after tap the trash can icon. To move icons long press them then move to create folders drag one icon over the next and it will create a folder. I dont have a q10 just a z10 though.
    07-08-13 10:59 PM
    Thanks! 2 and 3 solved, and #1 seemed to work itself out. Go figure.
    07-08-13 11:34 PM