I've had the Q10 for a few months now, and I love it.

I have a few problems though.

My calendar IS synced with e-mails, facebook etc, but the only way I can view anything is if I search for certain events. Clicking on dates doesn't show anything. This was a problem from the very start.

I'm running 10.1.0.4181, and since I got the latest 9mb update, sometimes my phone just randomly restarts by itself... Once it did it 4 times in 20 minutes.

Now, the more recent problems (as of 2 days ago)...

I live in Australia and I just came back last night, but I was in Europe for a month, so I got a sim card from there and it was all working fine. I could do everything. So there were no problems there, however, now my browser doesn't work with my Australian sim card. It just loads the black screen with an address bar I can't use, and the 3 dot setting button I can't use either. I've downloaded another browser, and that works, but I'd like the old one back too.

And finally, the last problem - My volume button (either up or down) are now screenshot buttons, which happened after I held down both of them together to take a screenshot, and now it's stuck like that! I can't turn the volume up or down anymore, because whichever one I press, they take a screenshot.

Any way to fix this?
    10-07-13 08:46 PM
    Hi! I had a problem with my browser once. - actually with the wife's browser on her Z10. The solution is documented here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...t-work-817445/

It might be similar to what you are having now. Perhaps all you need is a fresh install of your OS.
    10-07-13 09:07 PM
    Bump... Browser still down and volume buttons still not working.
    10-23-13 01:01 AM
    Yikes. That's the first time I've heard of the volume keys button issue. It sounds like you need to do a wipe and reload the os. If this doesn't solve the issues than you may have a hardware issue with your device and should consider a warranty claim.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-13 05:43 AM
    Try hard reset, hold the volume buttons down together until BlackBerry appears on the screen.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-13 06:15 AM
    Is the volume button maybe stuck in the pressed position? Though that'll be the first to happen.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-13 06:15 AM
    If that doesn't work you can download 10.2.0.1767 from the OS thread and that should fix it :-) plus you will have benefit of 10.2.

That being said 10.2 ofcicial due out within 2 weeks I think in Australia. Telstra is the 28th October last I checked.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-13 06:16 AM
    Doing a wipe now... Let's hope it works. Not looking forward to syncing contacts, calendar and putting music back on it though
    10-24-13 08:31 PM
    Fixed the browser, but the volume buttons aren't working. It only goes up, not down.
    10-24-13 09:29 PM
    Now that's really annoying. Think it's time to head to the phone shop for a check up?

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 09:32 PM