Seems like everything is fine but for some reason none of my new posts are showing up on the device version for about a week now. I even reinstalled facebook so I think it might be some sort of setting ?

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Edit I just checked and it seems like they are down at the bottom rather than at the top ? Is that a setting ? on any other FB app the updated posts would be top down not bottom up ? Anyway to change that ? (keeping in mind on my other devices and computers its fine)
    Last edited by Thalakar; 03-22-14 at 12:55 AM.
    03-22-14 12:45 AM
    I am not sure about your personal page but if it is the newsfeed you are having issues with - you need to sort your newsfeed by "most recent" instead of "top stories" (which is the standard/new feature with the new FB app update). There is a tool icon next to your newsfeed tab on the left panel to do this. Hope this helps in one way or another!

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums
    03-22-14 02:14 AM
    Yeah I see the option for the newsfeed but nothing for my own page I'l try and figure it out!
    03-22-14 02:20 AM
    I absolutely HATE the "top story" selection. And, even more, I HATE that it constantly switches back to the top story selection on its own.

Since the update, have any of you found that it is taking in excess of 30 seconds for the app to start? It's been like this since the OS update and is even slow to access FB notifications from the Hub.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-14 07:54 AM
    I absolutely HATE the "top story" selection. And, even more, I HATE that it constantly switches back to the top story selection on its own.

Since the update, have any of you found that it is taking in excess of 30 seconds for the app to start? It's been like this since the OS update and is even slow to access FB notifications from the Hub.

Posted via CB10
    Yes. Even checking notifications in the hub is now unbearably slow. It used to take a moment to open but now the thread kicks me back out to the hub half the times I check FB notifications prompting me to click again to try again.

I can figure out if it wad the OS update or the FB update since I didn't get the FB update notification until after the OS update, but I got the FB update notification right after first boot into updated OS and updated it without checking if it was still working the same as before.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-14 03:42 PM