Hi all,

I recently noticed that I cannot access my messages on my BB Q10. It started about a month ago. Since then I have always received the message saying that the page cannot be displayed.

I have tried the Facebook app off BB World, in fact I have tried several of the apps from there.

I have also tried a few apps from Google Play, but they are all the same - same result - page cannot be displayed.

I have also tried deleting the messages that I no longer need and also deleting notifications from my account, but this made no difference.

Facebook works fine in a browser on my PC.

It is exactly the same whether I am on my mobile network or on wifi.

I am based in the UK.

I've also tried posting on the FB forums, but there has been no response there.

Any suggestions??
    01-10-21 06:40 AM
    Hi all,

I recently noticed that I cannot access my messages on my BB Q10. It started about a month ago. Since then I have always received the message saying that the page cannot be displayed.

I have tried the Facebook app off BB World, in fact I have tried several of the apps from there.

I have also tried a few apps from Google Play, but they are all the same - same result - page cannot be displayed.

I have also tried deleting the messages that I no longer need and also deleting notifications from my account, but this made no difference.

Facebook works fine in a browser on my PC.

It is exactly the same whether I am on my mobile network or on wifi.

I am based in the UK.

I've also tried posting on the FB forums, but there has been no response there.

Any suggestions??
    Use Facebook Messenger Lite.

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/facebo...-apk-download/
    01-10-21 09:21 AM
    Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have already tried Facebook Lite from BB World. It downloaded and installed ok, but when I tried running it, it didn't work.

I've tried downloading the APK from the link which you gave, but my phone said that it was unable to open the downloaded file.
    01-10-21 01:45 PM
    Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have already tried Facebook Lite from BB World. It downloaded and installed ok, but when I tried running it, it didn't work.

I've tried downloading the APK from the link which you gave, but my phone said that it was unable to open the downloaded file.
    You have to manually add the apk extension using your file manager, properties.

And yes it works, I have the same version on my Z30.
    01-10-21 10:56 PM
    Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I've managed to get it working thanks.

I ended up downloading the file with my PC then transferring it to my BB. For some reason, my phone wasn't downloading the full file name, which is why it wasn't able to process the file.

Thanks again.
    01-11-21 03:23 AM