Hello friends. Recently I'm having problem logging into facebook on my q10 stl _3 model and it's running on latest update. I have deleted the account and also facebook app several times and then redownloading it again from BlackBerry world several times but no luck. The msg I get when I open facebook app is "an unexpected error occurred try again later". I don't know what happened. By the way facebook app is running fine on my z10. What's wrong with q10???

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 05:08 AM
    I am not getting any response from Facebook on Z10. Keep getting Facebook not returning any stories.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 05:19 AM
    My problem is different. It ain't starting anymore on q10 but opening on z10

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 05:25 AM
    I finally gave up on the BBW version of Facebook (slow loading, never up to date) and downloaded from Amazon instead.
    07-12-14 05:59 AM
    Uninstall the facebook app
    Goto your accountant settings and make sure facebook is gone

Next

Goto BlackBerry world
    Pull down from top
    Choose settings
    Choose general
    Choose refresh BlackBerry world
    Choose refresh

BlackBerry world should close

Next

hold down the volume up and volume down together keep holding it until your phone restarts do not let go of the buttons until the round progress circle begins

After your phone restarted re-download facebook app and see if your log in works

EDIT : If you have access to a computer login to Facebook to verify you have the correct password

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 06:28 AM
    Since you're running the latest update you should be able to download and open app via downloading it on Snap without any necessary problems.

10.3.0.296 on ZedOneZero
    07-12-14 06:42 AM
    Facebook is just having issues today for me too.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 06:47 AM
    @atmjoe..........still no luck my friend. I've done exactly like you written but still the same error msg appearing on the blue facebook screen.

Posted via CB10
    ATMJOE likes this.
    07-12-14 07:10 AM
    @atmjoe..........still no luck my friend. I've done exactly like you written but still the same error msg appearing on the blue facebook screen.

Posted via CB10
    Can you login in your browser on your phone to facebook.

Does that work?

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 07:26 AM
    @atmjoe.... yes facebook in the browser is working

Posted via CB10
    ATMJOE likes this.
    07-12-14 10:00 AM
    @atmjoe.... yes facebook in the browser is working

Posted via CB10
    That is an odd issue.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 11:09 PM
    I finally gave up on the BBW version of Facebook (slow loading, never up to date) and downloaded from Amazon instead.
    I have done the same. Wyleybuster, have you been able to update facebook since downloading it from Amazon? I'm having problems with doing it on mine.
    07-12-14 11:49 PM
    Finally I managed to make it work. Well I did 2 hard resets. Deleted facebook app and account before each hard reset and downloading it again after hard reset. 2nd time my native facebook app started working normally. I don't know what caused the issue but it's on and working normally.
    Thanks for the suggestions friends cheers

Posted via CB10
    ATMJOE likes this.
    07-13-14 03:19 AM
    Finally I managed to make it work. Well I did 2 hard resets. Deleted facebook app and account before each hard reset and downloading it again after hard reset. 2nd time my native facebook app started working normally. I don't know what caused the issue but it's on and working normally.
    Thanks for the suggestions friends cheers

Posted via CB10
    Exellent glad you got it working.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 08:49 AM
    The Facebook "not returning any stories" problem happens fairly regularly. Suspect it is caused by a change to the FB Web App that BlackBerry have not synced with -- they catch up eventually! Meanwhile I have installed the Android version -- not as pretty but manages the news feed.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 09:15 PM
    Blackberry prepared an update for their facebook app. Its being tested in beta right now and soon it will be available on blackberey world.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 02:17 AM
    Okay.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-14 04:06 AM
    I think that FB (Native version of BB10) app has bugs.

When will the developer fix this issue?

Posted via CB10
    07-15-14 04:31 AM
    I am also having trouble with Facebook in my z10. It's not returning any feeds. Nice to hear an update is in the works

Posted via CB10
    07-15-14 08:35 AM
    My issue of the FB (Native) app is solved.

It sounds very strange to tell you all this here about.

I noticed that one of my friends where not listed no more in my friendlist and I had send back a request for friendship again to the same person. Once I did it.. I close and open the FB (Native) app again and voila.... my news feeds (most recent) started to work perfectly. It's now 100% fully functional.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ginowine; 07-15-14 at 04:17 PM.
    07-15-14 11:30 AM