Ever since I reset my Q10 to the factory basics and then upgraded my Verizon OS, I get a bunch of these about once a day, even though I've set all my passwords since then. What am I missing? I used to have Android apps on my phone (that were draining too much power) but they disappeared once I reset my phone and installed my most recent backup.

Excessive "Account Info Needed" Notifications-img_20140521_180404.png

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 01:14 AM
    Guess you need to Reload the OS .... or if someone else can also help him :-)
    05-23-14 07:00 AM
    I see work space, must be on a BES? If so you probably have to work with your IT department.
    05-25-14 09:00 AM
    This happens usually when you restore from a backup.

I have no clue why, but if I run a restore, every once in a while, these pop-up.

Unfortunately the only solution I've seen is to wipe and NOT restore.

Since you set up everything fresh they go away.

Welcome... to the world of TOMORROW!
    05-25-14 10:06 AM
    Yep happens when you restore. I get them in my Zed 10 too. For me it usually happens around midnight..

Posted via CB10
    05-25-14 10:20 AM
    Ever since I reset my Q10 to the factory basics and then upgraded my Verizon OS, I get a bunch of these about once a day, even though I've set all my passwords since then. What am I missing? I used to have Android apps on my phone (that were draining too much power) but they disappeared once I reset my phone and installed my most recent backup.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140521_180404.png 
Views:	233 
Size:	104.1 KB 
ID:	273042

Posted via CB10
    Your accounts have now been invalidated since the reset. If you're using Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail etc and have 2 Step or 2 factor authentication enabled your regular password wouldn't cut it anymore and your account might be invalidated after a while.

Many new email providers have started using 2 Step authentication which is incompatible with some smartphones and tablets - on different platforms. Yahoo, Google, Microsoft have all acknowledged this and allow you to setup a secondary password for use with such devices. Yahoo calls it an App Password. I've never done it for Google but in Yahoo's case you need to go into account settings and there's an option there for you to setup an App Password and it will generate a password for you. For Outlook / hotmail you can go into the settings and there are similar options. One of them is to install an app on your device which would generate a code for you to authenticate your device. It's quite cumbersome and really a step backwards in terms of usability for email but it works. Once you setup your App passwords you won't get disconnected or invalidated from your email accounts again.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...p-verification

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/yahoo-acco...-sln15241.html

http://www.tuaw.com/2013/10/01/yahoo...words-for-ios/

Posted via CB10
    05-25-14 10:38 AM