Was wondering if anyone had encountered this problem and might have a fix.

My Q10 is completely functional, except for sending and receiving calls. All calls are being directed straight to voice mail and no outgoing calls will connect (see the screen shot below). However, you will note that I have great service and all other service-related activities are working fine: the internet is working speedily, texts are sending and being received, voice mails are coming through, etc. The only problem is the act of making and receiving calls.

I have tried several battery pulls and have tried disconnecting and reconnecting to the network several times but the problem persists. Can anyone think of any other potential solutions? I appreciate any and all help!

Everything works but sending/receiving calls-img_00000617.png
    01-03-14 10:30 PM
    Was wondering if anyone had encountered this problem and might have a fix.

My Q10 is completely functional, except for sending and receiving calls. All calls are being directed straight to voice mail and no outgoing calls will connect (see the screen shot below). However, you will note that I have great service and all other service-related activities are working fine: the internet is working speedily, texts are sending and being received, voice mails are coming through, etc. The only problem is the act of making and receiving calls.

I have tried several battery pulls and have tried disconnecting and reconnecting to the network several times but the problem persists. Can anyone think of any other potential solutions? I appreciate any and all help!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000617.png 
Views:	527 
Size:	166.9 KB 
ID:	235798
    Go into settings and make sure your call forwarding is turned off,

Posted from my Z30
    yanksalex likes this.
    01-03-14 10:32 PM
    I went into settings but do not see a call forwarding option.

I am on Verizon if that is helpful to anyone.
    01-03-14 10:47 PM
    Everything works but sending/receiving calls-img_20140103_214812.png

So when you open the phone app and swipe down from the top and hit settings you don't have this screen.

Posted on my Z30 on CB10.
    yanksalex likes this.
    01-03-14 10:49 PM
    No. I'm assuming given the different look that is 10.2. Verizon doesn't have that yet. My options are:
    About, Network Connections, Notifications, Main Volume, Accounts, Display, Language and Input, Voice Control, Blackberry Link, Blackberry ID, Blackberry Protect, Security and Privacy, Media Sharing, Date and Time, Software Updates, Search, Storage and Access, Location Services, Payment Options, Accessibility
    01-03-14 10:57 PM
    No. I'm assuming given the different look that is 10.2. Verizon doesn't have that yet. My options are:
    About, Network Connections, Notifications, Main Volume, Accounts, Display, Language and Input, Voice Control, Blackberry Link, Blackberry ID, Blackberry Protect, Security and Privacy, Media Sharing, Date and Time, Software Updates, Search, Storage and Access, Location Services, Payment Options, Accessibility
    I think your in the wrong settings, that's your main setting, open the phone app and swipe down from the top and there should be a setting icon to touch.

Posted from my Z30
    yanksalex likes this.
    01-03-14 11:02 PM
    You were right. Still no forwarding option. The only options here are:
    Call Audio, Holster, Visual Voice Mail, Bluetooth, Smart Dialing, Keypress Speed Dial, Call Summary, Hearing Aid Mobile, TTY
    01-03-14 11:05 PM
    You were right. Still no forwarding option. The only options here are:
    Call Audio, Holster, Visual Voice Mail, Bluetooth, Smart Dialing, Keypress Speed Dial, Call Summary, Hearing Aid Mobile, TTY
    I'm sorry but I can't think of anything, hopefully someone will chime in and be able to help you. Sorry.

Posted from my Z30
    yanksalex likes this.
    01-03-14 11:13 PM
    I had problems with calls going through to voicemail a couple of months ago. Strangely enough, the issue resolved itself within a couple of weeks. Maybe towers are being updated in your area or something? I cannot hazard a true guess, as I am with a different carrier, and the issue resolved itself.

Posted via CB10
    yanksalex likes this.
    01-04-14 12:05 AM
    Try turning off your data in your network settings. And try to make the call. Pls let me know if this works.
    Had this problem a while back and it came and went often. Until I updated my Os

From Zuri my Z10.
    yanksalex likes this.
    01-04-14 04:27 AM
    Looks like your battery was about dead. Not sure, but I remember on legacy devices where the ability to make and receive calls was shut off when the battery got too low.

Last, but not least, call Verizon!

Posted via CB10
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    01-04-14 07:32 AM
    I would be more concerned with the battery level. Once it gets to a certain level the cell radio is shut down, at least it was that way on previous BlackBerry devices.
    anon721037 likes this.
    01-04-14 07:45 AM
    I attempted to make a call with the data turned off; no dice.

Also, the battery was fully charged all day when the problem began and is at 80% now and the problem persists. The screen shot just happened to be taken at the end of a long and frustrating day.

I called Verizon and spent nearly an hour on the phone with their tech support but to no avail.
    01-04-14 10:03 AM
    Which OS are you on? If you loaded 10.2.1.1925 leak, go to your settings and make sure you are on the 10.2.1.1899 radio. If not, you need to install it--you should find several threads on this if you do a search. If you're not on the .1925 leak, you may want to consider installing it.

CB10 VZW Q10 SQN100-2/Z10 STL100-4 10.2.1.1925
    yanksalex likes this.
    01-04-14 10:21 AM
    I'm on Verizon which has yet to release 10.2. My current software version is 1.0.4189. Is it worth installing a leaked version of the new software (which seems a bit complicated, but I'm willing to try anything to fix the problem).
    01-04-14 10:55 AM
    I'm on Verizon which has yet to release 10.2. My current software version is 1.0.4189. Is it worth installing a leaked version of the new software (which seems a bit complicated, but I'm willing to try anything to fix the problem).
    Load a leak. It's really a very simple process.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 11:58 AM
    Backing up now and then will try to follow the instructions. Hopefully it provides a fix.
    01-04-14 12:54 PM
    I installed the leak (found here: https://my.bitcasa.com/send/90222558...f295ab72a1b8fc) but the problem is still there.

I find it odd -- and I am guessing everyone else here does as well -- that all other services utilizing the network (texts, vm, internet) work perfectly fine and it is only calling that does not work. I'm afraid that I will have to order an insurance replacement but is there anything else people recommend before I go that route?

Thanks for all those that have tried to help.
    01-04-14 01:58 PM
    Yes, in my opinion it's really worth installing the .1925 leak. Go to the leak forum and read up on how to do it -- there are some tutorials or links to them--and be sure to read them completely first and then follow them exactly. The autoloader method is super easy after you do it once. There is, of course, always a risk that you assume in installing a leak, and I only installed my first leak (.1925 is the third one I've tried) after much reluctance, but have never regretted it. I'm also on Verizon.

yanksalex likes this.
    01-04-14 01:59 PM
    I installed the leak (found here: https://my.bitcasa.com/send/90222558...f295ab72a1b8fc) but the problem is still there.

I find it odd -- and I am guessing everyone else here does as well -- that all other services utilizing the network (texts, vm, internet) work perfectly fine and it is only calling that does not work. I'm afraid that I will have to order an insurance replacement but is there anything else people recommend before I go that route?

Thanks for all those that have tried to help.
    Did you check under settings/about/os to be sure the 10.2.1.1899 radio installed, as mentioned elsewhere? If not, you need to go to Lengend's .1925 thread and download and install the separate radio file.

yanksalex likes this.
    01-04-14 02:06 PM
    I just checked and that radio did install. I sent and received a few test texts that went through fine. Calls remain the only problem.
    01-04-14 02:19 PM
    I just checked and that radio did install. I sent and received a few test texts that went through fine. Calls remain the only problem.
    You might want to send it back or take it to the dealer you bought from. It may be defective.

Posted on my Z30 on CB10.
    01-04-14 02:28 PM
    Have you tried resetting your sim card? Take it out, reboot your phone and reinstall your sim. Then go into your Network settings and make sure everything is right.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 04:33 PM
    Have you tried resetting your sim card? Take it out, reboot your phone and reinstall your sim. Then go into your Network settings and make sure everything is right.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry, but I am not exactly sure what you are asking me to do here. Could you please give a little more detail?
    01-05-14 02:37 AM
    Take your SIM card out of the phone, reboot the phone (do a battery pull if you like) reinstall the SIM and check your network connections!

Posted on my BlackBerry Q10, because I'm so Bloody Special.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    01-05-14 04:53 AM
27 12