I've been having the battery of my Q10 going dead in only 4 hours with battery guru saying the current is at -0.60A. I looked through crackberry and found somebody talking about evernote doing this so I un installed it and now all is fine. Wow thanks to that guy...

I use evernote every day but there is a real problem with the last update or at least on my Q10.
    Has anybody else had this problem with evernote and does somebody know why?

321chutelibre.fr skydive Paris
    10-11-13 02:04 PM
    Interesting, but I don't leave ever note running in background

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk now Free
    10-11-13 02:13 PM
    Maybe it's syncing with Remember and polling for new sync data as well, so syncing more frequently?
    10-11-13 02:22 PM
    If you have the Evernote app in an active frame, that could be a drain. I've just opened mine and and left it as an active frame, to see if I notice any difference. I'll post back in a couple of hours and let you know.

For day-to-day use, I use Remember with Evernote integrated. Work just fine, and I know that isn't a drain on the battery (once the initial sync is completed).
    10-11-13 02:55 PM
    I forgot to say also that the temperature went up also to 32 degrees Celsius and that everynot was not running. Also befoe the update every thing was great.
    Is there no way to find out what is running without taking off the apps one by one?

Right now the current is down to -0.11 amps.

Evernote is a great app, but how to know when all is back to normal?

10-11-13 02:59 PM
    If you have the Evernote app in an active frame, that could be a drain. I've just opened mine and and left it as an active frame, to see if I notice any difference. I'll post back in a couple of hours and let you know.

For day-to-day use, I use Remember with Evernote integrated. Work just fine, and I know that isn't a drain on the battery (once the initial sync is completed).
    Well, I've had the Evernote app sitting as an active frame for almost 3 hours. No appreciable difference in battery consumption or overheating. I've been using my device as usual at the same time.

I'd suggest deleting the Evernote app, and try accessing Evernote via Remember for a day or two and see if there's any change.
    10-11-13 06:01 PM
    I keep it in the active frame and have no issues at all, but I do know leaving the app fully opened and letting the phone lock itself drained it in an hour or two...not sure if that might be what you did.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 08:15 PM
    An update on this. I reinstalled evernote and all went well - no more battery problems so maybe there was no relation.

12-05-13 02:47 PM