On Blackberry Q10...now my text messages are acting weird. when I go into the text threads, it acts as if I hit "compose text". I can't see the message conversations/threads, when I click on a thread, the compose and to field comes up. Then I have to type the person I want to text then and a whole new thread comes up. Ugh!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 10:11 PM
    Anyone? Lol

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 07:46 AM
    Assuming you rebooted your device. Aside from that, I got nothin'.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 07:53 AM
    Should I do a hard reboot? It's like I can't open my old threads but when I compose a new text to the person, that new thread works fine. I can't even delete the old ones that's still in there. It's like they all just prompt to "compose new text". I like to save all my texts, I don't want to start all over.

Or is it a safe trick to do like a restore point? Like save my files/texts from BlackBerry Link then restore them via link or even restore the last messages from my last back up?

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 01:46 PM
    Yes! But depending on what OS version you're running. I used to ALWAYS run into this issue...- switched to dark mode and haven't had it after that.

Sorry this is a repost from a similar post you wrote elsewhere

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 10:00 PM
    I'm not sure if this is the exact same problem that you are having but I was finding some severe lag loading old messages on my Passport. I actually found Blend to be the cause. Turn off Blend in your quick settings and see if that works.
    I love what Blend does but it needs a bit of work to be as great as it could be. Definitely still a bit slow and laggy.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    03-24-15 10:02 PM
    Hey! A friend just ran into the same issue.. In trying to hunt down a fix for her, this was the only thread I found with someone reporting that exact same issue, except my friend is seeing this on the Blackberry Classic. Assuming no one has a fix yet then? :-/
    04-21-15 04:31 PM