Oops, you are right. I was referring to text messages. It is still a problem for emails. Reader mode would be good.
    Yes but reader mode like the browser's also needs some serious programming to be done.
    I think they should invest their precious development resources in fixing the problem im place, rather than to newly develop a workaround.
    07-21-13 09:35 AM
    I too hope this issue is resolved soon. Not being able to read email on my biggest ever phone screen is beyond ridiculous.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 09:57 AM
    I have to say, after digging into this a little deeper, this is one of the 2 or 3 main issues that I'm currently having with BB10, and whether or not this will get addressed/fixed in 10.2 will become a deciding factor for me for whether I will stay a BB user or change to a different platform.

It is just absolutely ridiculous that the company who became famous for being the email machine of the world releases new products that require its users to constantly swipe to the right and back to the left, line by line, in order to read simple emails. I just don't want to do that any longer, it annoys me, and it is counter productive!

It would be a huge embarrassement for BB if not fixed in 10.2. And one more nail in their coffin.
    mhw100 likes this.
    07-23-13 08:42 AM
    Does anybody know if this issue is fixed with the leaked 10.2 OS?
    08-09-13 02:34 PM
    This is getting annoying! have to do side to side scrolling or double tap and then the font size is so small you need a magnifying glass to just read it.
    need a fix when you double tap the font size comes into your screen to size that you've set in settings.
    will there be a fix to this?
    01-20-14 11:12 AM
55 123