Hi Guys,

Hope you can help me with this. I just bought my Q10 last Friday. I love it!

Right now my problem is, my emails sporadically go offline. I have to turn airplane mode on and off in order to put them back online.

How can I stop this from happening?

Thanks,

Jasmyne
    05-10-13 07:11 AM
    Hi Guys,

Hope you can help me with this. I just bought my Q10 last Friday. I love it!

Right now my problem is, my emails sporadically go offline. I have to turn airplane mode on and off in order to put them back online.

How can I stop this from happening?

Thanks,

Jasmyne
    When you say they are going offline, what exactly do you mean? The device cant connect to the server, any sort of error message, or just not showing up in the hub?
    05-10-13 07:14 AM
    This happened to me yesterday a couple times I think.

I got a notification in the hub telling me I need to reset my "go daddy" e-mail adress. When you click on the notification in the hub it sends you to the e-mail configuration page and you have to enter your password and save in order to get it working again.

Im thinking it may have been a glitch on GoDaddy's end...

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 08:07 AM
    This happened to me yesterday a couple times I think.

I got a notification in the hub telling me I need to reset my "go daddy" e-mail adress. When you click on the notification in the hub it sends you to the e-mail configuration page and you have to enter your password and save in order to get it working again.

Im thinking it may have been a glitch on GoDaddy's end...

Posted via CB10
    Oh man, that sucks, hopefully its an email service issue and not another gremlin in the works of the Q
    05-10-13 08:14 AM
    There are discussions about it. I have seen a number of people having trouble with Godaddy. (search it). I had that with a Yahoo account but it seems to be repaired.

Posted via CBQ10
    05-10-13 08:35 AM
    It just doesn't get my mail.

When I go to my settings, my email accounts say "Not connected". If I put the radio on and off, then it downloads my mail. But I don't want to do that.

On another unrelated note, it doesn't keep my voice mail password. I go set it, I save it. Exit the setting - go check my voice mail and no password. So I go back to the setting and it's like the password was never set.

Thanks.
    Jasmyne
    05-13-13 06:05 AM
    I too am having this issue with my much loved new Q10 - also when I hit reply to an email I am unable to type into the reply email body. Any one else have these issues and/or solutions?

Thanks

Emma
    05-13-13 06:13 AM
    Go daddy. Is exactly what I think im going to do is "GO" with another E-Mail company since they are not giving us a time frame of when they can repair this HUGE MESS...

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 08:20 AM