Twice since updating to Q10SQN100-5/10.2.1.2141 I will get notifications to update all my email accounts, any idea why this is occurring or is there a fix besides re-entering info to have it happen again?

The accounts are Gmail Live Outlook and Yahoo.

Edit: will turning on Flight Mode cause this, that's the only setting actions I changed today.
    Email Accounts Disconnecting At Random-img_20140218_144015.png

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by 93Aero; 02-18-14 at 02:12 PM.
    02-18-14 01:43 PM
    I started seeing this happen on one of my email accounts in the hub. It was my rogers.com email account. I suddenly had to keep inputting my password, my work outlook and gmail accounts were fine only the rogers account was effected. This stopped as suddenly as it started, the only difference has been the last OS upgrade.
    02-18-14 02:23 PM
    I see, thanks for the info. But it's happening to all my accounts, each of those notifications are for a different account.
    Thanks goodness for Password Keeper, it makes adding them all back a little less painful.

I may to go back to OS 429, it had better battery the media playback wasn't choppy when using hdmi and I wasn't having random email disconnects.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 02:28 PM
    Its been happening to a lot of people. Some think its when we keep turning wifi on and off. No cure yet, some just stop doing it. Mine haven't done it since I did the latest software update.....so now I've said that they will be throwing themselves out tomorrow lol
    02-18-14 03:24 PM
    Its been happening to a lot of people. Some think its when we keep turning wifi on and off. No cure yet, some just stop doing it. Mine haven't done it since I did the latest software update.....so now I've said that they will be throwing themselves out tomorrow lol
    Thanks, I did leave out at 2pm today and would've toggled it off ( wifi ), as per the screen shot half hour later all accounts disconnected.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 03:48 PM
    It's happening as yahoo, gmail,msn,etc are "upgrading" their systems, in fact yahoo had issued an advisory to this effect. Lots of fiddling seems to have been occurring

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 07:10 PM
    Second time today ( just now) all my email accounts have disconnected.
    Email Accounts Disconnecting At Random-img_20140218_204535.png

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 07:48 PM
    It's happening as yahoo, gmail,msn,etc are "upgrading" their systems, in fact yahoo had issued an advisory to this effect. Lots of fiddling seems to have been occurring

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the info, but I don't see how this can be the case my other phone is not doing this.
    And all of them are doing it the same week down to the day?

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 07:49 PM
    All "upgrading" their systems at once? Probably accommodating the NSA.
    02-18-14 08:02 PM
    All "upgrading" their systems at once? Probably accommodating the NSA.
    Precisely, yahoo says they are changing over their "security" protocols

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 09:07 PM
    Thanks for the info, but I don't see how this can be the case my other phone is not doing this.
    And all of them are doing it the same week down to the day?

Posted via CB10
    Oddly enough it's happening to both my Z10 and Z30, my iPhone is fine. I haven't checked my S4 But given the "secure" nature of BES perhaps that's the reason

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 09:09 PM
    Oddly enough it's happening to both my Z10 and Z30, my iPhone is fine. I haven't checked my S4 But given the "secure" nature of BES perhaps that's the reason

Posted via CB10
    If thats the case I'll hold off wiping the phone and re-loading .537 or 429. Thank goodness I'm a two phone carrier.
    02-18-14 11:10 PM
    The accounts on mine were fine on my Curve9320 ....this never happened. And there seemed to be most people affected around Christmas time.....although mine had been doing it for months and I had lost the will to live. ...until I moved then all onto my Playbook and went and sat in a darkened toom

I did the latest software update last week so am trying the email accounts on the Z10 again. If this issue starts again, the email accounts will go back onto my Playbook where they have lived quite happily for some time instead if being on the phone.
    02-19-14 03:10 AM
    So yesterday after my Gmail Outlook @Live Yahoo etc accounts somehow lost connection and disconnected I decided not to enter the passwords since I carry two phones, until I found out what the issue was.
    This morning having not re-entered accounts, emails began coming in once again on the Q10. So whatever the issue was/is has corrected itself?
    02-19-14 09:55 AM
    So yesterday after my Gmail Outlook @Live Yahoo etc accounts somehow lost connection and disconnected I decided not to enter the passwords since I carry two phones, until I found out what the issue was.
    This morning having not re-entered accounts, emails began coming in once again on the Q10. So whatever the issue was/is has corrected itself?
    Disconnection on some accounts happened to me either. I immediately re_entered password and everthing was ok. Last time that the diconnection happened, they restarted after a while without any action from me....

Posted via CB10
    93Aero likes this.
    02-19-14 04:14 PM
    Disconnection on some accounts happened to me either. I immediately re_entered password and everthing was ok. Last time that the diconnection happened, they restarted after a while without any action from me....

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for pointing that out I was beginning to think my mind was playing tricks when the accounts were all set and working again with an input from me.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 04:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    And that's something else I wondered about. It was happening to some computers too. And I did wonder if it was some bug trying to get passwords....but if course it would have to keep asking on a BlackBerry cos it wouldn't be able to get them. So if they start working again they haven't actually been logged out....its just a message coming up.
    02-19-14 05:13 PM
    And that's something else I wondered about. It was happening to some computers too. And I did wonder if it was some bug trying to get passwords....but if course it would have to keep asking on a BlackBerry cos it wouldn't be able to get them. So if they start working again they haven't actually been logged out....its just a message coming up.
    Something is going on, it's also happening on the computer as you mentioned I just put it down to the " updates ". By the service providers. My corporate accounts are unaffected.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 06:18 PM
    It's back, wasn't even using phone just heard all these constant notifications coming in.
    All my email accounts Gmail Live Outlook Yahoo etc all disconnected, they all say "you log info has changed or is incorrect update your login info and try again"

Email Accounts Disconnecting At Random-img_20140417_215327.png

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 08:59 PM
    Just ignore the pop up notification, you are still connected to your email service.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 08:45 PM
    Twice since updating to Q10SQN100-5/10.2.1.2141 I will get notifications to update all my email accounts, any idea why this is occurring or is there a fix besides re-entering info to have it happen again?

The accounts are Gmail Live Outlook and Yahoo.

Edit: will turning on Flight Mode cause this, that's the only setting actions I changed today.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140218_144015.png 
Views:	393 
Size:	104.9 KB 
ID:	249055

Posted via CB10
    You need to setup App passwords for all your email services.

https://www.google.com/search?q=app ...=app+passwords

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 03:42 AM
    They are NOT disconnected, ignore the notification seems to be caused if you use a VPN, it is a bug. If you are unsure don't enter any password or info. Just send yourself an email from affected email to another one you will see you have not been disconnected.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 08:23 AM