Most people are complaining about there's not many apps for blackberry and they wish there were more!!

Blackberry dosnt need more apps!! That's what makes blackberry different from other phones like apple and android.
    Blackberry is a communication device for calling texting, email ect.
    A real phone for communicating.
    Apple and androids arnt doing what a phones ment to be doing, there more of an entertainment device. Which theses all people are using theses devices are for playing games and videos.

Plus with all these apps theses days, like intagram and facebook and most apps it's very easy for someone to steal ur information.

So I thank blackberry for doing a wonderful job, making brilliant devices, such as the q10, never be going back to apple or android.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 08:54 PM
    There's no way someone can say that apps don't sell. Just look at Apple and Android.

It isn't only games that they have, they also have some social networking and communication apps that BlackBerry doesn't have (Snapchat, Vine, Instagram, etc.).

People expect their phones to do everything nowadays. It isn't 2005 when e-mail and brickbreaker were paramount. BlackBerry needs apps like Netflix and the others I listed above to survive and BlackBerry knows it. Why do you think they struck an agreement with Amazon for their app store?

BlackBerry does make great phones for texting, calling, and e-mailing, but this sadly doesn't matter much to the common consumer.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    mushroom_daddy likes this.
    01-09-15 09:00 PM
    Don't need apps!!-charlie-brown.jpg
    01-09-15 09:08 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	charlie-brown.jpg 
Views:	1467 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	326332
    I've seen this photo in another one of your posts and I think it's hilarious.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 and Umaima_B_Dia like this.
    01-09-15 09:59 PM
    I've seen this photo in another one of your posts and I think it's hilarious.

Posted via CB10
    I saw it from someone else first. Sums up how I feel about all these we don't need apps threads. Along with many more threads that get posted on here lol.
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    01-09-15 10:08 PM
    Some of my high school students told me they use something called Kick, which apparently allows phones to send and receive messages when only the phone's Wi-Fi is active.

That would be a useful app.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 11:00 PM
    01-09-15 11:09 PM
    Some of my high school students told me they use something called Kick, which apparently allows phones to send and receive messages when only the phone's Wi-Fi is active.

That would be a useful app.

Posted via CB10
    Have you tried BBM? Lol

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 11:13 PM
    It seems like you can't get kids to budge from Kik. It seems like everyone I know uses it. I avoid it like the plague.
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    01-09-15 11:22 PM
    BBM, same as kik. And available on every platform

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 11:59 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	charlie-brown.jpg 
Views:	1467 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	326332
    I stole that for future references!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-10-15 12:11 AM
    Frankly speaking we all knows that apps r needed seriously,I really don't know why they still keep on selling this phones wit downgraded apps calling it NETWORK COMMUNICATION apps.if apps don't not appear wonderfully with this device I will sell it and never buy BlackBerry,iphones and android ROCK bicos of app.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 03:37 AM
    Yep, I know what BBM is, but from what I've seen I'm the only teacher with a BlackBerry phone, and haven't seen one kid with one either. So convincing any of them to install BBM on their phone would be like convincing one of my girls to wear a poodle skirt with a ponytail to school.

Those who've seen my phone already laugh at it, and I teach at an inner-city HS, where most of the kids are dirt-poor.

So in short ... yes, I've heard of BBM, and no there's not a snowball's chance in hell I'll get even one kid, much less most of them, to adopt BBM over what they've chosen to use.
    Umaima_B_Dia, kbz1960 and decoy7 like this.
    01-10-15 08:30 AM
    Most people are complaining about there's not many apps for blackberry and they wish there were more!!

Blackberry dosnt need more apps!! That's what makes blackberry different from other phones like apple and android.
    Blackberry is a communication device for calling texting, email ect.
    A real phone for communicating.
    Apple and androids arnt doing what a phones ment to be doing, there more of an entertainment device. Which theses all people are using theses devices are for playing games and videos.

Plus with all these apps theses days, like intagram and facebook and most apps it's very easy for someone to steal ur information.

So I thank blackberry for doing a wonderful job, making brilliant devices, such as the q10, never be going back to apple or android.

Posted via CB10
    You don't need a Q10 if all you want is a communication device like you said. A 5 year old blackberry would do the job just fine.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-10-15 09:11 AM
    True but nothing compares to blackberry 10 and the amazing Q10...

Blackberry Q10
    01-11-15 08:48 AM
    Blackberry needs more apps than anything. It's a communication device that lacks a lot of official social apps, hate having to rely on 3rd party and having to pay for it while it's available free on Android and iOS. I hope OP isn't serious.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 10:16 AM
    Gotta be a troll....

so you don't need apps huh? ok go back to your 90's phone... don't bother with a Q5/10/classic/passport/Z10/3/20/30 etc

lol
    Sugar_Britchez likes this.
    01-11-15 10:44 AM