I have purchased a Verizon (Bell) Samsung Galaxy s5 off ebay and it is unlocked. I have a plan already with Virgin Mobile on my BBQ10 (2gigs data) but when I put my sim card into the Galaxy s5, there seems to be some quirks with the phone. (Sim card not from Verizon-unrecognized) and a lot of apps and functions are continually poping up with Troubles and keep turning off....I can use the internet and apps like snapchat but Im not sure if im still on my plan or if my data usage is being billed as if I have no plan. Any ideas or anyone that may have tried something similar to this?
    08-15-16 10:54 AM
    Did you call Customer Service and ask for help?
    08-15-16 11:28 AM
    Verizon S5 which is allegedly unlocked. Did you verify if it is indeed unlocked? Why would it give that message if it was unlocked.

About you data plan, no. BB10 uses regular data plan. Unless you opted for a special BlackBerry plan from Virgin for your BB10 device like a ******, which I'm sure you're not.

Also, if you're still worried about being billed then you should check your online carrier account. Literally every carrier allows you to login and view details/change plan/add features.
    08-16-16 04:30 PM
    I know when I changed from and iphone to the z10 I had to phone in amd they did something to the account they didn't change anything plan wise. All it is he said is they update the carrier so you can get abetter signal or something. Idk that's just what the guy at Telus told me. But who knows. Maybe your samsung wasn't actually unlocked.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-16 02:46 AM
    I switch from my iphone to q10 all the time. I just swap the Sims. It just works.

I'm with verizon.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-16 11:13 AM