I'm not receiving text messages so my carrier said to do a factory reset. If I back up my device, does anyone know if I can easily retrieve my android apps? Thanks for the help.
    06-20-14 12:28 PM
    I'm not receiving text messages so my carrier said to do a factory reset. If I back up my device, does anyone know if I can easily retrieve my android apps? Thanks for the help.
    I have never done a restore.... but many have reported that LINK now backs Android Apps up. If you install your Android Apps via Amazon or SNAP then they should be avialbe to redownload via either store. The only issue you will have is if you Sideloaded any of them, or if you need to install SNAP.

NOTE - If you reload the OS or just do a security wipe. Make sure you test your SMS/MMS before doing a restore - that we if you find that the restore causes the problem you know.
    06-20-14 01:58 PM
    Please tell me that wasn't AT&T that told you to restore? That's the bull they fed me and I had to go through 4 sim cards before I could get everything to function right and them fixing my account which they claim was messed up when they did the messing up to begin with
    06-20-14 02:06 PM