Anyone know how to delete apps that came pre-installed on the Q10? Such as the Weather app? I hold down the icon, they all begin to shake in fear, but no trash can icon appears on that particular app.

Also, does anyone know if they are going to update the horrid twitter app? The one available on OS7 would at least let you preview pictures, instead of having to go into the actual tweet.
    05-07-13 04:23 PM
    In short, you can't you remove the built in apps. As for Twitter, I'm sure there will be updates eventually but you're better off just using a different client like Blaq.
    05-07-13 07:11 PM
    Your best bet for unwanted native apps is to shove them on to the back page of the app tray. You could possibly stick them all in a folder, though some seem to "jump" out eventually.
    05-07-13 07:14 PM
    In short, you can't you remove the built in apps. As for Twitter, I'm sure there will be updates eventually but you're better off just using a different client like Blaq.
    +1 for Blaq.

As for the apps, as thunderbuck says, whack everything you don't use into a folder and tuck it out the way.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 07:39 PM
    That's a bummer, I wonder if accuweather.com is paying them royalties to force us to keep their app on our devices. C'mon BlackBerry, let us at least hide the icons we don't want to use. And BlackBerry should pay developers $$ to port apps to BB10 devices, what's with all these knock off apps offered. Pay ubersocial to make a version of the app for bb10.
    jazzysouma likes this.
    05-07-13 08:23 PM