How do you get the Q10 to delete the emails on the main account (that feeds the Q10)?

Also, is it possible to set up an auto 'CC' to an email address, for any emails sent from the Q10?
    08-02-13 09:35 AM
    Hi, I assume you have Gmail? If so, it should delete but it sometimes takes 15 - 30 minutes to refresh.

No, there is no auto CC or BCC on outgoing emails on BB10.
    08-02-13 10:15 AM
    How do you get the Q10 to delete the emails on the main account (that feeds the Q10)?
    IF you are referring to Gmail...

For Gmail set up as an IMAP account, messages deleted on device are typically simply archived in Gmail.
    Here's a thread with the IMAP folder and IMAP settings that finally worked for me to get Gmail messages deleted from my device to also be moved to Trash in Gmail. See post #4 from kleinhev @ email deleted on Z10 but stays on Gmail
    Both the folder settings and the IMAP settings must be just like the ones shown, or it doesn't work. Also, note that it takes the time period of whatever your Sync Interval is set at, plus about 5 minutes for the message to be moved from Inbox to Trash. This worked for me, plus 4 of 5 Gmail using friends. Also a number of other CB'ers to whom I've pointed this out. A couple have stated it didn't work at all. So, results may vary for reasons I can't figure out.

Note that you still won't be able to see the deleted messages in Gmail via the Hub, but they will be in your Gmail account Trash. You could always use the mobile web access on device, if you need to access deleted messages while on the go.
    08-02-13 04:06 PM
    I've found I have to refresh HUB, whenever I read or delete from main accoint (to show in mobile) or vice-versa
    08-02-13 04:35 PM
    I've found I have to refresh HUB, whenever I read or delete from main accoint (to show in mobile) or vice-versa
    Yes. Apparently after being so long-winded, I forgot to add that little item Good catch.
    If you don't use the refresh, it will still happen but take a while longer. My sync is set for 30 minutes and it takes 35-40 minutes for the change to sync back to Gmail.
    08-02-13 05:41 PM
    It sometimes takes a short time on Exchange as well in my experience but it isn't a problem at all in my opinion. It is quite robust if you allow for a short bit of time.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 07:33 PM
    It sometimes takes a short time on Exchange as well in my experience but it isn't a problem at all in my opinion. It is quite robust if you allow for a short bit of time.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, a marked improvement over BIS email. I used to have my sync period as the minimum 5 minutes. After switching to 30 minutes and with comparable usage, I've been getting about an extra hour of battery life. A fair trade off.

Lovin' the Z | Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.4651
    08-02-13 08:13 PM