Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    dont think this is a Q10 problem but as i am on a Q10 will post it here

how do i delete/clear all from the hub - will enlarge - if i go to the hub and have a selection of notifications - calls - texts - a couple up update notifications etc showing over a number of days how do i select them all and delete them

i can select them one at a time and then delete all those selected in one go but i cannot see how to mass select all thats there - pressing on the date does nothing - a couple of helps i have found in links have not solved it - surely there must be a way - i dont get 100's of texts or calls but they mount up over a few days - to clear them by selecting them one at a time seems as though i am missing the obvious

apologies if this is covered elsewhere - i did search and if its in the wrong section can someone please move it
    03-21-15 10:30 AM
    Press and hold the date. A trashcan icon should appear to the bottom left.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 10:39 AM
    thanks - thats one of the things i found - from memory as i just deleted everything one click at a time - if i press and hold the date bar a black area slides in from the right with the date on it and other commands - to top - to bottom but no delete/bin bottom left or right

it has to be simple and it has to be me missing the obvious but i cannot see it - will wait fot a few texts and calls and then try again what you say
    03-21-15 10:57 AM
    When you long press the date and the menu slides out you will see "delete prior" at the bottom.

That said, on mine that doesn't work with FB notifications. When I delete prior they stay, I have to delete them at the FB tab, it won't work in the hub.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 12:50 PM
    am i asking it wrong - i am in the hub - i have a notifications for calls - texts and other things - when i press on the date a bars slides out from the right - its black it has the day and time at the top and and up and down chevron with the words 'to top' and 'to bottom' there is no delete prior

however if i choose calls OR texts OR whatever as a single item from the hub then i do get the delete prior

so can i only delete calls OR texts - ie one catagory at a time rather that clear all notifications at once

if thats how it works then fine [sortof]
    03-21-15 01:00 PM
    No its not like that. You can delete prior from the main hub where all notifications are together.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 01:04 PM
    No its not like that. You can delete prior from the main hub where all notifications are together.

Posted via CB10
    i dont dispute what you are saying apart from i cannot get it to work - will try again though - i always ask what am i doing wrong
    03-21-15 01:10 PM
    i dont dispute what you are saying apart from i cannot get it to work - will try again though - i always ask what am i doing wrong
    It sounds like something is wrong with your hub. It should look exactly the same in main hub as in texts/calls/whatever, with "delete prior" at the bottom of the black menu.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 07:32 PM
    It sounds like something is wrong with your hub. It should look exactly the same in main hub as in texts/calls/whatever, with "delete prior" at the bottom of the black menu.

Posted via CB10
    i had started to think that so how do i rectify that - no idea how to load a leak or whatever - is there a way to force it to reload 10.3.1 again or can i just force the hub to reload
    03-22-15 03:48 AM
    I'm not sure. I know once I deleted my text message icon and it only came back wen I loaded a new OS. Seems like there should be a way but I don't know what it is.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 02:59 PM
    Have you tried a Hub refresh? Swipe 5 times from the upper right corner in the hub. I'm not sure if that will work. If it doesn't then a reload of the OS will you be your best option I think.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 12:18 AM
    Have you tried a Hub refresh? Swipe 5 times from the upper right corner in the hub. I'm not sure if that will work. If it doesn't then a reload of the OS will you be your best option I think.

Posted via CB10
    have done a hub refresh - did not help - followed by an OS reload again it changed nothing - i think i am explaining myself badly - i am thinking what i see is correct - will post some screen grabs if i can get them to show what i want

pictures show

1 - my hub with a few mixed notifications

2 - side bar out after pressing on date

no delete icon shows
    Attached Thumbnails Delete/clear all from hub-img_20150323_154243.png   Delete/clear all from hub-img_20150323_154306.png  
    Last edited by tony adams; 03-23-15 at 10:57 AM.
    03-23-15 10:41 AM
    Hmm. That is weird.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 12:14 PM
    i always ask - what am i doing wrong - i did a reload of the OS and a couple of things were different so i had to go looking in settings and found a few other settings i had not seen before regarding wallpaper - nothing to do with this issue but it says to me - have i missed a setting in the hub that is giving me the problem i describe
    03-23-15 12:21 PM
    i raised the question here

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post11496683

its worth a read
    03-23-15 05:19 PM