This Q10 I picked up only powers on if you connect it to the computer while the BB Link Program is running... When it is not plugged in, with a good battery, it will not power on via the power button at the top... Has anyone experienced this? Any possible fixes?
    11-11-17 09:10 PM
    I do not think its the physical button itself. I am able to power off the device using the power button ( after it boots from plugging it into the computer) but when I unplug it and try to power it on with the power button, it will not power on...
    11-11-17 11:24 PM
    This Q10 I picked up only powers on if you connect it to the computer while the BB Link Program is running... When it is not plugged in, with a good battery, it will not power on via the power button at the top... Has anyone experienced this? Any possible fixes?
    While it's plugged in and Link running, select 'Reload OS' in Link and follow the prompts. If it's not hardware-related, that should fix it. You will also lose all data on the device.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-17 06:23 AM
    While it's plugged in and Link running, select 'Reload OS' in Link and follow the prompts. If it's not hardware-related, that should fix it. You will also lose all data on the device.

Posted via CB10
    I had already done that... No problem, and the phone powers on when you plug it in with a battery... Reloaded OS, fully charged, when I remove it from the data sync cable and try to power it on with the power button. It won't power on. It's almost as if there is a setting that changes the power button to a different one.
    11-12-17 12:08 PM
    The only thing I can think of here, is a defective battery. When it's not connected to a computer or a charger, maybe the phone is not getting sufficient voltage from the battery to boot up. Have you got, or could you get, a replacement battery from somewhere?

Posted via CB10
    11-14-17 09:55 AM