How can I remove the two email addresses that appear on each and every new email? It is a huge nuisance.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-14 11:06 AM
    How can I remove the two email addresses that appear on each and every new email? It is a huge nuisance.

Posted via CB10
    First, welcome to Crackberry (always wanted to do that )

Could you elaborate? Maybe a screen-shot would help us to understand what the problem is.
    05-27-14 11:12 AM
    Every time you create a new outgoing mail, it shows two suggested contacts below the "to" field. I am not sure how those two contacts are chosen, but you can not turn this off.

They are only suggestions, they are not automatically added to the recipient list. So while a bit intrusive (in my case it mostly gives totally unrelated suggestions), I do not really mind.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    05-27-14 11:17 AM
    That's correct. It seems that the device randomly choose the first two addresses that were utilized and now they are frozen in place for each and every email for all 8 email accounts. Sad thing is one of the addresses is now a former associate. (sigh).

Posted via CB10
    05-27-14 11:26 AM
    That's correct. It seems that the device randomly choose the first two addresses that were utilized and now they are frozen in place for each and every email for all 8 email accounts. Sad thing is one of the addresses is now a former associate. (sigh).

Posted via CB10
    With discontinued use if this one and continued use of others email addresses this will likely disappear at some stage.

Have you deleted this address out of your contacts? Sometimes this stuff takes time to propagate through the system and caches.

Zzzzwiped from a Zedevice....
    05-27-14 11:47 AM
    Mine actually pull from addresses not even in my contact list which irritates me even more. I liked it when we could turn that feature off in the BBOS devices.
    05-27-14 01:04 PM
    Mine seem to come from addresses who have previously sent me emails, whether or not they were in my Contacts - or whether or not the emails are even still in my inbox. So yes... this includes any spam which made it past the filters onto my phone. Very annoying, and I would turn this "feature" off in a second, if I could.
    Mine actually pull from addresses not even in my contact list which irritates me even more. I liked it when we could turn that feature off in the BBOS devices.

Posted with my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.2.1.2947/2274 Radio
    05-27-14 01:19 PM
    Oh that is right, I remember seeing some weird address from a forwarded message show up as suggested at some point. As far as I can tell, whatever way it 'learns', there is no real method to it.
    05-27-14 01:22 PM
    Don't type in an email address wrong and send it. Every time you want to email that address the wrong one always comes up there.
    05-27-14 01:26 PM