My Q10 is really getting on my nerves at the moment because my cellular data seems to stop working intermittently for no reason.

I can be using Twitter or Facebook or Maps and suddenly the data will give up. I will just get a spinning 'loading' wheel when trying to load new tweets, or the Map will say 'updating route' but hang there and can't achieve anything.

However my phone still shows full bars, still shows a data connection (H) and still shows the BlackBerry logo in the status bar next to my cellular coverage.

I was driving somewhere yesterday and before I could even set off the phone decided to have one of its "not giving you any data" sessions, and I couldn't use the Maps application for 20 minutes. Rebooting didn't help. Eventually the phone data connection came back - but the whole time data wasn't working the phone didn't give me any indication as explained.

What giveS?
    01-26-14 07:34 AM
    Interesting,

I'm chiming in to say that I experienced the same thing last week. It was only once and I noticed that no data worked in my browser, Facebook, twitter...essentially all apps that require data.

Only thing that fixed it for me was a complete reboot. Will have to keep an eye on this. I'm running the 1925 leak for everyone's information. for what it's worth I've never experienced this on my Z30 which is running the same leak.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 09:53 AM
    I had the same problem a few times so far. When this happens I'm also unable to call and receive calls. A restart usually helps. I'm on leak 1925 too.
    Btw, this is my first post, my first bb10 device and apart from the cellular data loss, i'm loving it.
    01-27-14 04:29 AM