I have been trying to play around with my Q10 to figure out if there is a way to customise my lock screen more.

Is there a way to have a different pic on the lock screen and the homescreen?

But more importantly, is there a way I can stop BBM message alerts showing on my lock screen? I will check the app when I am ready, but I hate seeing the number of messages I have through BBM. I use instant previews for text and email...but some people on BBM are really very rude, and as a teacher I don't need to have BBM on my lock screen at all in case my students see something inappropriate written by the guys on there that obviously have no respect.

My students are also echolalic, so if they read something, they will often repeat it over and over and over again. I really need BBM gone from my lock screen.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    04-25-14 12:43 AM
    Turn off lock screen previews in Settings...Settings>Display>Turn Off Lock Screen Previews
    04-25-14 01:01 AM
    I know how to do that. But I need the previews so I know if a parent is emailing or texting. That way I know I need to reply or if I can ignore it until after work.

I just want to hide the BBM notifications.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    04-25-14 02:02 AM