Today i played with my old friend Photoshop and created 2 pairs of I think pretty good walls, and just want it to share with this big community. Effects are great if you set black and white picture as lock screen wallpaper and color one as work screen wallpaper. I have found database of wallpapers on this forum but didn't know how to upload them over there so don't be mad on me if i missed the location of this post. Walls are optimized for Q10. If you need it for other devices and different resolutions please contact me and i will gladly set them up and send it to you.

If you cant download the pictures from this location add me on BBM: 2BDF0AF4 and i will gladly send them to you.

Sorry for long post and my english, i am pretty new here so be gentle :-)
    Custom wallpapers for Q10-leptir-aktivni-prozor.jpgCustom wallpapers for Q10-leptir-neaktivni-prozor.jpgCustom wallpapers for Q10-vuk-q10-aktivno.jpgCustom wallpapers for Q10-vuk-q10-neaktivno.jpg
    Magnetox likes this.
    04-05-15 04:16 PM
    Today i played with my old friend Photoshop and created 2 pairs of I think pretty good walls, and just want it to share with this big community. Effects are great if you set black and white picture as lock screen wallpaper and color one as work screen wallpaper. I have found database of wallpapers on this forum but didn't know how to upload them over there so don't be mad on me if i missed the location of this post. Walls are optimized for Q10. If you need it for other devices and different resolutions please contact me and i will gladly set them up and send it to you.

If you cant download the pictures from this location add me on BBM: 2BDF0AF4 and i will gladly send them to you.

Sorry for long post and my english, i am pretty new here so be gentle :-)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leptir aktivni prozor.jpg 
Views:	499 
Size:	114.9 KB 
ID:	345739Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leptir neaktivni prozor.jpg 
Views:	497 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	345740Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vuk q10 aktivno.jpg 
Views:	500 
Size:	191.4 KB 
ID:	345741Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vuk q10 neaktivno.jpg 
Views:	501 
Size:	158.7 KB 
ID:	345742
    Nice work as its 1st time!!
    It's not my type to use other wallpapers, I like stock wallpapers but thanks for support Q10

Posted via Q10Bold
    04-05-15 04:20 PM
    yea that's the point, we must keep it alive! :-)
    04-05-15 04:26 PM
    Hvala!
    04-06-15 01:43 AM