I'm still getting used to the changes in BB10 and can't find an answer to this question on the forum, although I've seen it asked but not answered.

Is there a way to create a new custom notification profile? In my old BB's I had a profile for work and a profile for personal so that I could avoid work email notifications after work and avoid personal email notifications during work, as well as different profiles for BBM and text etc. I can see how to change on e of the predefined profiles but I can't see how to create a new one. I'm not keen on changing one of the predefined ones since I use them at different times.

As a side note, has anyone heard about the return of a separate profile when holstered? That was a simple but very useful feature since it made it easy to switch from vibrate to sound and back when I went in and out of meetings.

Thanks!
    08-06-13 10:13 AM
    Nothing of what you've asked is possible as of now. There are no ways to actually create your own, customised profiles with BB10 yet. Same goes for specific holster settings. Even though the holster functionality with the magnets is there and working just as good as always with BB10 devices, there are no advanced settings to further improve the holstered phone behavior.

Posted via the awesome Blackberry Q10
    08-06-13 10:28 AM
    OK too bad. Thanks
    08-06-13 10:44 AM