I have message count turned on in the hub settings. I see no count anywhere. Is there a place you have to look for the count? Example, on Android, every thread in text messages, there is a count of how many have been sent/received in total. Nothing here on the Q10 that I can see.

My battery for the last two days will only charge to 97%. Device is only two months old and battery life during the day is fantastic, rarely going below 65% in a full day (17+ hours) of use. Could the battery be going bad already, or maybe a software issue? I am running the Sprint version of 10.2.1.2674. It charged to 100% as normal since the install of that, except the past two days.
    04-10-14 01:52 PM
    No i dont think there is a msg count, and your battery , have you done a hard reset and then charge it should go up to 100 but when draining that last couple of os it goes from 100 to 97 in the first jump it does not show you 99 an 98
    04-10-14 02:04 PM
    To see message counts, from any screen swipe up from bottom but hold your finger on screen.
    Or in Hub, you can either drag the screen to the right or tap the button in bottom left corner.

For your battery issue, could be several reasons.
    You can try a device reset first. (NOT the same as a restart.)

Hold down your top button for about 30 seconds. Keep pressing it down, ignoring onscreen countdown and restart option, BB splashscreen, and black screen. The red LED will turn on. As soon as LED turns off, release the top key.

Was anything better after that reboot?
    04-10-14 02:04 PM
    To see message counts, from any screen swipe up from bottom but hold your finger on screen.
    Or in Hub, you can either drag the screen to the right or tap the button in bottom left corner.

For your battery issue, could be several reasons.
    You can try a device reset first. (NOT the same as a restart.)

Hold down your top button for about 30 seconds. Keep pressing it down, ignoring onscreen countdown and restart option, BB splashscreen, and black screen. The red LED will turn on. As soon as LED turns off, release the top key.

Was anything better after that reboot?
    Hey Elite whats the difference between your rest method and a hard reset,
    04-10-14 02:13 PM
    I don't get message counts swiping from the bottom. My home screen slides half way over. If I slide up from the last message, I get black screen. ???
    04-10-14 03:33 PM
    I don't get message counts swiping from the bottom. My home screen slides half way over. If I slide up from the last message, I get black screen. ???
    I believe you two guys are talking two different things here, i believe you want to see how many of each msg type has been sent and recieved, and i dont believe that is in our devices,
    04-10-14 03:37 PM
    I want to see, for example, how many texts have been exchanged with a certain person. The message count in a particular thread. Or how many emails exchanged, etc. If it doesn't do that, what does the message counter count?
    04-10-14 03:40 PM