Ys u read it right using an iphone 5 or an android all the time was thinking of gettn back to my BlackBerry q10. Had been using a BlackBerryQ10 and z10.
    So ran n got one just sold the iphone5 it's a sure thing you just cannot stay away from a BlackBerry for long.
    And guys if u don't have crackberry installed on ur BlackBerry it's just not worth it.

You guys rock love u all.

Burzin.
    India

Posted via CB10
    05-14-14 01:09 AM
    The point of this is BlackBerry rocks above everything else. Need I say more.

Posted via CB10
    ptpete and Lendo like this.
    05-14-14 02:28 AM
    The point of this is BlackBerry rocks above everything else. Need I say more.

Posted via CB10
    Okay...

Posted via CB10 on 10.2.1.3139
    05-14-14 08:29 AM
    okdkiedokie
    05-14-14 04:44 PM
    That's pretty cool..

Posted via my French Q10
    05-14-14 05:11 PM
    You're damned if you're hating on BlackBerry, you're damned if you're loving on BlackBerry.

Damn, Crackbarians! Lighten up!

OP - love the post. I agree!

Sent from the Cadillac of smartphones: my BlackBerry Q10.
    svivs, Lendo, Signhere and 1 others like this.
    05-14-14 09:11 PM
    Yeah calm down batman, op was just expressing his feelings.

Bruce Wayne is supposed to liberate not hate!

:P

Posted via CB10
    05-14-14 10:31 PM
    Yeah calm down batman, op was just expressing his feelings.

Bruce Wayne is supposed to liberate not hate!

:P

Posted via CB10
    Bruce Wayne also understands proper grammar and spelling versus whatever jibberish the OP was written in. Bruce Wayne also appreciates threads and posts which aren't a waste of time.

05-15-14 12:52 AM
    The OP is from India so he probably doesn't speak English as his first language so give him some slack. And if you don't like posts that are a waste of time, why would you keep returning to this thread to make posts instead of just ignoring it? Move along and save the judgement.

Anyway, I think that it's great to see people expressing their love of BB, especially in a time when it's not cool to choose BB. I keep trying to spread the word to a lot of my iPhone and Android friends. They always have complaints about their phones that I think BB has a solution for so I casually work that into conversation. I think people need to drop the negative attitude towards BB and open their eyes to the features and security it provides that make it a viable alternative.
    carter17, phuoc, moody and 1 others like this.
    05-15-14 07:37 AM
    The OP is from India so he probably doesn't speak English as his first language so give him some slack. And if you don't like posts that are a waste of time, why would you keep returning to this thread to make posts instead of just ignoring it? Move along and save the judgement.

Anyway, I think that it's great to see people expressing their love of BB, especially in a time when it's not cool to choose BB. I keep trying to spread the word to a lot of my iPhone and Android friends. They always have complaints about their phones that I think BB has a solution for so I casually work that into conversation. I think people need to drop the negative attitude towards BB and open their eyes to the features and security it provides that make it a viable alternative.
    Ok
    05-15-14 09:53 AM
    Bruce Wayne also understands proper grammar and spelling versus whatever jibberish the OP was written in. Bruce Wayne also appreciates threads and posts which aren't a waste of time.

Calm down chief, this is an Internet message board, not real life...

Hence you referring to yourself as batman

Posted via CB10
    05-15-14 12:29 PM

Kudos to you svivd, I've also stated in the past that CB is like the united nations. Not everyone can write fluent english...heck, even some of the foreigners write better than the folks from here!!!.....so ragging on someone's spelling, or lack their of, is completely unnecessary in these forums, and if you don't like the thread, skip to the next one till you find something you can comment on that's up your alley.

Posted via CB10
    iRetired and phuoc like this.
    05-15-14 12:36 PM
    Who says Indians don't know English or for that matter french or German ha. Do u guys know this Asia is one of the main contenders for BlackBerry sales. Secondly Indians leave alone in US or wherever are one of the top contenders in any line of work. So guys I pity anyone who says Indians don't know this or that no wonder these are the same people who have no bloody idea if they are going or coming.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-14 11:25 PM
    Sorry a bit rude but I believe my English is as good as anyone out here didn't mean to be rude just expressing my views like all do. No harsh feelings.

Posted via CB10
    donemt likes this.
    05-16-14 11:27 PM
    Keep on expressing your views BURZIN that's what makes Crackberry.com the place to visit.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-14 11:36 PM

You Go #stopthehate

Posted via CB10
    05-16-14 11:49 PM
    Who says Indians don't know English or for that matter french or German ha. Do u guys know this Asia is one of the main contenders for BlackBerry sales. Secondly Indians leave alone in US or wherever are one of the top contenders in any line of work. So guys I pity anyone who says Indians don't know this or that no wonder these are the same people who have no bloody idea if they are going or coming.

Posted via CB10
    He did make a good point about BlackBerry! The other stuff I think he used the wrong words! But I'm sure it was not meant to offend anyone I believe he was trying to speak up just came off the wrong way. That happens when you have a physical keyboard you just keep typing! Have a good night my friend. (crakberryfriend) lol you see I keep typing

Posted via CB10
    05-16-14 11:56 PM
    Same here. Was using moto x for d last six months. Now back to q10. Just can't stay away from blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-14 01:03 AM
    Guys it's you all I love that's the biggest reason keep coming back and forth to c rack berry to c who says what. Once again didn't mean to offend anyone but sometimes when u got to go you got to go. As for now peace love u all n pls pls keep the good work going on keep saying something or other related to BlackBerry. Reading n seeing what u all write is like a new lesson for me everyday get to know new things everyday learn new things every day. Peace out.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-14 06:21 AM