By mistake I've been saving camera pictures to the device rather than the memory card. I have a couple of hundred pictures that I need to move from the internal memory to the card. If there a way to do it in one shot and not have to select each one? A select all type feature

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 11:56 AM
    Best way to do that is on the pc. Plug in and then copy them all and paste (or drag and drop) into your card
    08-27-14 12:09 PM
    Just press and hold on one of the pictures and press select more from the side bar and start selecting each one you want to move. Once done, tap on the three dots and choose move. Then navigate to the folder you want to move it on the sd card and click paste.
    08-27-14 12:11 PM
    I know what he means, a select all, no there isn't, and yes I wish there was

Check out IWIK at BBM Channel C002FA57C
    08-27-14 12:15 PM
    Just press and hold on one of the pictures and press select more from the side bar and start selecting each one you want to move. Once done, tap on the three dots and choose move. Then navigate to the folder you want to move it on the sd card and click paste.
    That's what the OP doesn't want to do....he has several hundred and wants to transfer ALL of them to the SD card at once. it would be nice if there was an option (like the keepsafe app) that you can "select all".

Posted via CB10 with my z30
    08-27-14 12:18 PM
    That's what the OP doesn't want to do....he has several hundred and wants to transfer ALL of them to the SD card at once. it would be nice if there was an option (like the keepsafe app) that you can "select all".

Posted via CB10 with my z30
    It's what I use regularly and very fast for me. Guess, OP is not fast at selecting items.
    08-27-14 12:45 PM
    It's what I use regularly and very fast for me. Guess, OP is not fast at selecting items.
    A few hundred pictures take time and is tedious no matter how fats you are. Thanks though

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 09:30 PM
    Best way to do that is on the pc. Plug in and then copy them all and paste (or drag and drop) into your card
    For some reason, even after turning on the usb feature, computer does not recognize my phone. Not sure why (Windows 7 pro)

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 09:31 PM
    For some reason, even after turning on the usb feature, computer does not recognize my phone. Not sure why (Windows 7 pro)

Posted via CB10
    What OS do you have? And do you have the latest Link and drivers?
    08-27-14 09:47 PM
    A few hundred pictures take time and is tedious no matter how fats you are. Thanks though

Posted via CB10
    Lol. You don't know me. Before I knew how to mark all emails as read on a single touch, I use to select them and I marked 300 emails as read in 5minues(time taken to select and actually get it done).
    Good luck with whatever method you get use to.
    08-28-14 02:52 AM
    What OS do you have? And do you have the latest Link and drivers?
    Windows 7 professional and yes, it's up to date

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 07:41 AM
    Windows 7 professional and yes, it's up to date

Posted via CB10
    Using USB3 port or USB2? I think need to use USB2. Also this happened to me when I updated the latest 10.3 leak. I had to update my Link, and install bb device manager again with updated drivers.
    So if you have all that, I'm not sure why the pc won't recognize your phone...
    What do you have in settings in the phone for storage and access? Change from autodetect to windows and see if that helps
    08-28-14 08:57 AM
    Using USB3 port or USB2? I think need to use USB2. Also this happened to me when I updated the latest 10.3 leak. I had to update my Link, and install bb device manager again with updated drivers.
    So if you have all that, I'm not sure why the pc won't recognize your phone...
    What do you have in settings in the phone for storage and access? Change from autodetect to windows and see if that helps
    Ty. I'll try

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 11:34 AM