All of a sudden, there are contacts missing from my Q10! I have them pulled from my gmail contacts, and I checked my gmail and they're all there, but many are now missing from Blackberry! UGH!! HELP!!
    04-12-14 10:10 AM
    This issue has been occurring with Gmail and Yahoo accounts for the last several weeks. It appears to be a sync disconnection of the CardDAV protocol that both services use (apparently prone to sync failures). I recommend opening a case with Google support and make

The current work arounds are to:

1. Re-enter your password into the Contacts Account Settings and Save.

2. Change the sync interval to a random different interval and Save.

3. Delete Contacts Account and re-add it again.

Both actions appear to force pull the contacts down. The issue may or may not occur again.

The final option is to migrate your contacts to Outlook.com as they use a more reliable Exchange ActiveSync profile.

My sync issue mysteriously resolved itself after I opened multiple service tickets with Yahoo.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 10:32 AM
    Mine did the same wednesday or thursday morning. I had been working with my blackberry id trying to get link , and wifi sharing to work, so that is what I blamed it on.

I logged into my gmail on the phone, and they filled back in. And my wifi sharing is now working...no Blackberry link though. I blamed it on BBID and all the messing around I was doing.
    04-13-14 07:39 AM