Seems like constant issues. Note to anyone that uses this phone and things kinda work don't try to fix it.

I backed up my contacts with contact manager app. I deleted my contacts with same app. I then restored hoping to clean things up but was a mess. I went through each contact and removed last name from first name field so not having it double. Not a big deal. Deleted all the double phone numbers and email addresses. All this was kinda random as some had last name added to first some had duplicate emails or all the above. Anyway cleaned it up. Then noticed when I deleted my contacts I lost my contacts in my shaw email account. No button to tell it to recync (that I can find) so I then make the mistake of deleting my email. I go to set up my email again and constantly get cannot setup at this time. Not sure where the problem lies but this phone was close to bouncing off the concrete. You would think a device made to communicate would at least be able to keep track of a contact list. Why does bb10 need a different list for everything. I had same contacts listed and when look inside difference is one may be linked to local contacts and the other one to sim card email or any number of various ways. I'm a bit fussy maybe that I like my lists neat and tidy. Real annoying part is I have cleaned this thing up before. Now I can't even get my email.
    Contacts and email issues again-img_20140101_122725.png

Reg leaked 10.2.1.1925. Q10
    01-01-14 01:33 PM
    I don't have this problem but mine constantly drops my password for my e-mail account. I have to re-sync it like 10 times a day. I just gave up.
    01-01-14 02:31 PM
    fixed it by using the restore setting in bb link. then deleting all my address book again as it was all doubled up. then restored address book with contact manager app. So now that is good, just now all my contacts are gone from my online email contact list. So I guess if I now somehow restore that mess I will end up with all my contacts doubled up again. Which puts me back to BB10 is terrible for taking care of contacts list and sucks pretty much at calendars too.
    01-01-14 04:47 PM