I am constantly losing my email connections. One member said to set up my email accounts thru advanced settings and I did but I still loose it. The worse part about it is they don't even notify u when your connection is lost. I'm soo paranoid that I am constantly going into to settings to make sure my yahoo and gmail accounts are connected and that's how I usual find out. I don't know what else to do. With 10.2 coming out does anyone know if the new software helps with this issue. I just never had this problem before and it's growing quite a bit frustration from myself. Thanks
    10-14-13 07:41 AM
    i have issues with my yahoo email, idk why yahoo email sucks on bb10, it was great on bbos and it's even good on ios. I dont have any problems with gmail but google talk i run into constant connection problems. i'm running 10.2.0.1767 on Q10.
    10-14-13 08:16 AM
    Yahoo announced email problems over the weekend; thought it was my Q10
    10-14-13 08:30 AM
    Anything resolved yet? I'm getting a "Yahoo! is not responding " message every other day

I have to re-enter it and that seems to be triggering the web mail to ask me to reset my password to something new

*shrug*

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 05:44 PM
    I notice that when I turn my phone off, I get the issue with yahoo telling me to re-enter my password. I don't have an issue with other accounts.

If you're turning your phone off, try leaving it on.

Bob

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 06:27 PM
    Hotmail is having problems too. New EAS does not allow forever sync.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 07:04 PM
    Today I noticed I noticed I wasn't receiving my hotmail emails checked hub for hotmail and received this. Tried updating my password and received unable to complete. Deleted account and re added it. That seemed to fix problem but low and behold just checked my hotmail account same bloody notification! How do I fix this!
    Constantly losing my emails connections-img_00000449.png

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 07:27 PM
    Tried a hard reboot it seems to have been fixed for now.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 07:40 PM
    Today I noticed I noticed I wasn't receiving my hotmail emails checked hub for hotmail and received this. Tried updating my password and received unable to complete. Deleted account and re added it. That seemed to fix problem but low and behold just checked my hotmail account same bloody notification! How do I fix this!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000449.png 
Views:	159 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	211687

Posted via CB10
    If you have a legacy account (Hotmail not Outlook), your screen will look like that if your sync is set for forever. A reboot temporarily fixes the problem, but your messages will disappear again. Microsoft upgraded Exchange ActiveSync last month, and now for a lot of users they cannot forever sync. It has to be set to 30 days. I have been trying to get an explanation from Microsoft, but the community support people don't seem to know much about Exchange Activesync. They just keep saying to switch to 30 day sync or call Blackberry. I don't think it is a Blackberry issue since it worked fine prior to September.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 08:06 PM
    Check out Email for Google Gmail (NFC - HUB Connected BBM-Enabled) in BlackBerry World. You might like it.
    It has lots of handy feature including Advance Search (Search in all emails since beginning of time!), Quick Event, and gives you quick access to 5 Gmail accounts, Google Apps, Yahoo and Hotmail/Outlook.
    You can find the app here: BlackBerry World - Email for Google Gmail (NFC - HUB Connected BBM-Enabled)
    10-21-13 03:17 PM