Hi berry fans, I just bought a brand new Q10 which was on offer and flashed it to 10.3.1.1154. This is my first BB10 device after a looooong time. I tried searching about the settling time but it seems much information was ambiguous.
    Can anyone please point out what is the procedure to follow after flashing a new OS with an autoloader? My battery is lasting about 6-8hours standy and 3hours on screen. It has been 4 days since I flashed and not much seem to improve.
    thanks in advance and wish you all a very prosperous year.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 01:47 PM
    Hi berry fans, I just bought a brand new Q10 which was on offer and flashed it to 10.3.1.1154. This is my first BB10 device after a looooong time. I tried searching about the settling time but it seems much information was ambiguous.
    Can anyone please point out what is the procedure to follow after flashing a new OS with an autoloader? My battery is lasting about 6-8hours standy and 3hours on screen. It has been 4 days since I flashed and not much seem to improve.
    thanks in advance and wish you all a very prosperous year.

Well there is a lot of things that go to how long your battery last, but do a couple of hard resets and you should have a good read on your battery in a day or so.

there is also a new leak out which i believe is reporting good battery life.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 02:17 PM
    Thanks Withdrawl. I have taken your advice and have started with volume rocker hard resets. Hope this settles down sooner.
    The other leak is not a complete OS i think. Its being rebuilt for Q10. Not like the previous ones. I will hold off for now but will pounce on any other new ones that come along. Cheers
    12-31-14 05:42 PM
    Thanks Withdrawl. I have taken your advice and have started with volume rocker hard resets. Hope this settles down sooner.
    The other leak is not a complete OS i think. Its being rebuilt for Q10. Not like the previous ones. I will hold off for now but will pounce on any other new ones that come along. Cheers
    It's only the radio that is added in the hybrid, lots are saying it works good on the Q

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    chaihg likes this.
    12-31-14 06:09 PM
    Yeah I am closely following the comments. Might jump in if I see something interesting turn up. Saw a few new apps added but no clarity yet

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 08:37 PM