Off topic but how many posts do you need in order to PM or post in the marketplace? Wanna see if anyone is willing to do a possible trade before I put it on Craigslist.
    07-10-13 02:08 AM
    Off topic but how many posts do you need in order to PM or post in the marketplace? Wanna see if anyone is willing to do a possible trade before I put it on Craigslist.
    I believe it is 50 posts. I could be mistaken.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 04:26 AM
    Damn you android users jump around alot of phones like goldilocks looking for the right phone ,the right launcher ,right setup.When you gonna settle down.
    07-10-13 07:42 AM
    Damn you android users jump around alot of phones like goldilocks looking for the right phone ,the right launcher ,right setup.When you gonna settle down.
    Hopefully with the Q10?! Haha.
    07-10-13 09:46 AM
    Hopefully with the Q10?! Haha.
    You won't be happy even with the Q10. I thought I would be, and I largely am, but there's still some things I think could be improved/changed.
    07-10-13 10:09 AM
    You won't be happy even with the Q10. I thought I would be, and I largely am, but there's still some things I think could be improved/changed.
    "somethings I think could be improved/changed" couldn't that be said for every product on any market?

you're just a debbie downer / negative nancy, i'm not sure why, but that's how you come across on every post of yours.

You say he won't be happy with the q10, even though you admit your "largely are" happy with it, what a joke.
    rudyalexc likes this.
    07-10-13 10:20 AM
    Do not assume that he thinks the same as you. Let him experience the phone himself. If he decides it is not to his liking, then he will decide that. Also, you appear to contradict yourself in your post
    07-10-13 10:16 PM
    Will hopefully be receiving my Q10 sometime this week or beginning of next week! I am pretty excited to say the least, hopefully Blackberry Link will work flawlessly. Did have problems with it when trying to sync music to a Z10 before.

Aw man, I can't wait to type on that Qwerty keyboard.
    jesuswasemo and rudyalexc like this.
    07-11-13 05:37 PM
    Will hopefully be receiving my Q10 sometime this week or beginning of next week! I am pretty excited to say the least, hopefully Blackberry Link will work flawlessly. Did have problems with it when trying to sync music to a Z10 before.

Aw man, I can't wait to type on that Qwerty keyboard.
    I didn't even bother with blackberry link for media, just enable mass storage, and just plug your phone into your computer, open up the drive, open the music folder, and copy & paste your music in.
    07-12-13 12:16 PM
    I didn't even bother with blackberry link for media, just enable mass storage, and just plug your phone into your computer, open up the drive, open the music folder, and copy & paste your music in.
    Exactly! I don't use link either. Or, you can do run it but don't use it so drive letters come up for both the phone and media card.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 01:18 PM
    I humbly refer to it as a willingness not to be tied down by something so fleeting as mobile technology.

I keep fidelity for marriage.
    Buddha Piece likes this.
    07-12-13 01:21 PM
    That's probably what I'll plan on doing then. Blackberry Link just wouldn't work on my Macbook at all, was pretty disappointing even kept copying songs on my phone that I had already deleted off.

07-12-13 03:24 PM
    That's probably what I'll plan on doing then. Blackberry Link just wouldn't work on my Macbook at all, was pretty disappointing even kept copying songs on my phone that I had already deleted off.
    yea, I read of issues it was giving people with the Z10, and i'm anal about my music collection so I preferred to do it manually!
    07-12-13 03:45 PM
38 12