So I left my 9700 for iPhone 4S. I'm so sick of iPhone and I'm coming back in June.

Here is my concern, I was HUGE into shortcuts and I used quicklaunch heavily.

I've read a lot about the type and go actions on the q10 and that really excites me.

My question is, how have those of you coped with moving from os6/7 and into bb10?
    05-02-13 09:35 PM
    So I left my 9700 for iPhone 4S. I'm so sick of iPhone and I'm coming back in June.

Here is my concern, I was HUGE into shortcuts and I used quicklaunch heavily.

I've read a lot about the type and go actions on the q10 and that really excites me.

My question is, how have those of you coped with moving from os6/7 and into bb10?
    bb10 is light years ahead of the legacy OS's

that being said the tranistion is really harmless as link makes it easy to transfer data and you can use protect on q10 to import legacy device back ups
    05-02-13 09:39 PM
    I am a shortcut power user too.

In my opinion, BB still needs to add back the many missing shortcuts, while the Q10 is superior over the 9900 in many areas, shortcuts and ease of use over very simple tasks (quick one touch dialling, quick application launches) still take more time with the Q10.
    05-03-13 12:34 AM
    What sort of shortcuts are you guys looking for? Apps are only a flick away, and you can drop website shortcuts to the homescreen.

Never got into quick launcher myself, so don't know what it was capable of.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 04:44 AM
    Press m for messages (hub in this case), a for address book contacts, u for calculator etc. This is a feature many used on older BlackBerry devices. Another one missing is the ability to quickly dial a number when we press and hold a programmed key from a to z.
    05-03-13 04:54 AM