Hello Everyone

It’s been a while since the LED on my BB has stopped showing the yellow and green light when charging and I was wondering if anyone can help?
    Basically, the red LED notification of missed calls & text messages does work; however, when it comes to charging nothing happens.

Charging LED notifications-led.png

By the way, is it something to do with the charger? Since I lost the one that came with the phone, I’ve been using my Nokia charger. Although I’m not sure whether the charging light was working with the Nokia one when I used it for the first time.

Thanks for reading this thread.

Cheers
    02-05-19 02:45 PM
    Hello Everyone

It’s been a while since the LED on my BB has stopped showing the yellow and green light when charging and I was wondering if anyone can help?
    Basically, the red LED notification of missed calls & text messages does work; however, when it comes to charging nothing happens.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LED.png 
Views:	38 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	442843

By the way, is it something to do with the charger? Since I lost the one that came with the phone, I’ve been using my Nokia charger. Although I’m not sure whether the charging light was working with the Nokia one when I used it for the first time.

Thanks for reading this thread.

Cheers
    I would give the Q10 a reboot holding power key down for 12 seconds or so then try a different charger, preferably a charger close in amp output to the original (750, I believe). Do you ever get a warning message when first plugged in? Does the device charge fully? What is the output of the Nokia charger?

I'm fairly certain it is either the charger or possibly the cable.
    02-05-19 10:28 PM
    Genuine BlackBerry chargers are plentiful and cheap on Amazon. I have a couple of the high speed versions, and keep one in my desk at work, and carry another. Much safer than chancing another brand's charger with your phone.

Posted with my Classic, SQC100-3/10.3.3.3204
    02-06-19 08:44 AM
    Genuine BlackBerry chargers are plentiful and cheap on Amazon. I have a couple of the high speed versions, and keep one in my desk at work, and carry another. Much safer than chancing another brand's charger with your phone.

Posted with my Classic, SQC100-3/10.3.3.3204
    Why "safer" I must ask?
    02-06-19 09:43 PM