So I just changed a password on a Gmail account when using PC.
    As I had this email in my hub I picked up my phone and tried to change the password, hmmm, well I did find there's
    Settings - Accounts. and
    Accounts - Settings
    And I did find how to change my signature from Sent from my BlackBerry 10 Smartphone
    And I did find how to use one Gmail account as My default send Account and another as my calendar......

But without deleting the account and recreating it I could not change password?
    I even rebooted expecting to be prompted on startup?

Os 10.1.0.4181

Now I thought I did this before and was prompted - that's when on 10.1.0.273

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 05:13 PM
    I believe that on a Gmail account the password has to be changed from a computer. Cannot be changed from a phone. You aren't prompted to do anything because you are already signed in? Sound right?
    So I just changed a password on a Gmail account when using PC.
    As I had this email in my hub I picked up my phone and tried to change the password, hmmm, well I did find there's
    Settings - Accounts. and
    Accounts - Settings
    And I did find how to change my signature from Sent from my BlackBerry 10 Smartphone
    And I did find how to use one Gmail account as My default send Account and another as my calendar......

But without deleting the account and recreating it I could not change password?
    I even rebooted expecting to be prompted on startup?

Os 10.1.0.4181

Now I thought I did this before and was prompted - that's when on 10.1.0.273

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 05:32 PM
    I believe that on a Gmail account the password has to be changed from a computer. Cannot be changed from a phone. You aren't prompted to do anything because you are already signed in? Sound right?
    Yes but then the account won't work any more on the phone so the phone should prompt for a password update?

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 05:34 PM
    Yes but then the account won't work any more on the phone so the phone should prompt for a password update?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I expect that will happen once the session times out. I don't know what would force that sittuation but a restart should. If not deleting and adding the account will, but that is probably overkill unless you want to go through the change in a hurry.
    08-19-13 05:58 PM