Ok I used to be able to go into notifications, and along with ring tone I could change the notification for all kinds of stuff. Since recent upgrades I now only have the option to change ringtone. Can't. Change email.text, bbm under the notifications tab any more. PLEASE tell me how to set email notification.

Always on my Q10!
    04-14-15 11:11 AM
    10.3.1 added a more granular control, so you just need to go a little deeper. Settings > Notifications > [choose a profile] > Customize App Notifications. There you can change anything.
    10.3.1 added a more granular control, so you just need to go a little deeper. Settings > Notifications > [choose a profile] > Customize App Notifications. There you can change anything.
    04-14-15 11:18 AM
    Thanks!

Always on my Q10!
    04-14-15 11:19 AM
    So, from some unparalleled searching on the interweb after experiencing this problem myself I managed to come up with the solution you've described as well which was great. One thing they appear to have changed was the duration of the ringtone. I used to be able to have my ringtone go on for about 15 seconds which was really helpful if I happened to be working in a different room than where my phone was located. Now it goes for two seconds and they appear to have removed the option of changing this.

From what I understand, people aren't sure if this was a mistake or an intentional change with the last update. Any thoughts? I really miss this feature and if it was intentional it was a really bad idea. Why remove an option that improved functionality and customization?
    04-18-15 09:35 AM
    Removing functionality? Have you ever heard of Apple? They do it all the time.
    04-18-15 02:45 PM